Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 54   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: di canio  (Read 102733 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #615 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 09:30:52 »

More than just the Seoul pun this time then nev!
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 09:44:59 »

So there I am in a bar called Debut in Seoul .....its a nice place with some nice ladies :-) ....and above the bar is a Swindon Town scarf circa 1994/5.  Two blokes from Larkhill are at the bar ..well of course they would be its Seoul in South Korea for fucks sake, and they say ...yeah fucking things are all over Seoul!!   So who the hell was it...I need to know and somebody here must know who was in Korea armed with a supply of scarves??? 

My guess would be Mexico Red, didn't he do something similar in Guatemala or somewhere in that area, where he took a load of Town shirts with him and gave them to random people?
arthurhorsfield

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 09:48:09 »

You were incheon to say that I bet!

Next time Im in Bangkok we could meet for a beer..nomally at the Shangri La La land or Conrad if my budget is tight...
arthurhorsfield

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 09:49:47 »

Seoul is a long old trek from Guatemala but it would be his style..has he relented in his objection to PDC at all?
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 09:59:34 »

Has there been any reaction from PdC about the fixtures?

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
nochee

« Reply #620 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 10:03:25 »

Has there been any reaction from PdC about the fixtures?

Yes. He is very excited about the Oxford at home fixture as he knows this is a very important game for the Town fans. He has promised to be back in time for it.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 11:16:52 »

Interesting article for the 00.01% of fans - (c) Nick Watkins - who aren't di Canio sympathisers.
http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/7335/38/

If only 1 in 10000 are anti-di Canio, by latest reckoning our fan-base is threatening Man United's.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #622 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 11:21:25 »

If only 1 in 10000 are anti-di Canio, by latest reckoning our fan-base is threatening Man United's.

If you need to take what is clearly an off the cuff statement and apply it in a literal sense to reinforce your argument then you're not doing very well, are you?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #623 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 11:26:52 »

Wait.... Di Canio is a..... fascist?!?!?!?!?!?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 11:27:55 »

Yes. He is very excited about the Oxford at home fixture as he knows this is a very important game for the Town fans. He has promised to be back in time for it.

Cheesy
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 11:35:14 »

If you need to take what is clearly an off the cuff statement and apply it in a literal sense to reinforce your argument then you're not doing very well, are you?

Less valid than making up a fake statistic to reinforce your argument you mean?

Jamie, you've made it abundantly clear that you have no sympathy with the anti-DUX brigade, but do you really have to pick an argument every time one of us raises his head over the parapet?

I posted the article because I thought it might interest some TEFers. So until TEF officially outlaws dissenters, please just press "Ignore" if you can't cope with an alternative view to your own. It's getting tiresome.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #626 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 11:35:28 »

Be nice if these magazines and that were to listen to the other side of the argument
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #627 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 11:39:17 »

It's getting tiresome.

Who bought the subject up?

Anyway, as we are on the matter of taking cliches literally:

We'd better be careful about electric atmospheres - Sounds a bit dangerous.
A 12th man on the pitch - Surely that's cheating
What about blow your socks off appointments - Risky
Getting every man to stand 10 feet tall - Not sure that's possible

I think football needs a complete re-hash because a lot of untrue statements are being said. It's just not on.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #628 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 11:40:34 »

Be nice if these magazines and that were to listen to the other side of the argument

This was just one fan's view. Why don't you send them your article?

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: Friday, June 17, 2011, 11:45:20 »

Who bought the subject up?

Anyway, as we are on the matter of taking cliches literally:

We'd better be careful about electric atmospheres - Sounds a bit dangerous.
A 12th man on the pitch - Surely that's cheating
What about blow your socks off appointments - Risky
Getting every man to stand 10 feet tall - Not sure that's possible

I think football needs a complete re-hash because a lot of untrue statements are being said. It's just not on.

We'll leave it there shall we.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 54   Go Up
Print
Jump to: