Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 54   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: di canio  (Read 103545 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 22:02:45 »

I have images of Dorset setting himself on fire at the County Ground now*

* This is not in any sense a suggestion.
Bumblebee

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 22:05:05 »

Clap
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #452 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 22:39:28 »

Dorset - just fuck off. We know your opinion now just fucking do one. Go to the next BNP or EDL march and shout as much as you fucking want. Go and watch the Histroy Channel and shout some bile at Hitler and when the Jews come on you can even clap or knock one out but just shut the fuck up.
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 23:20:19 »

How fucking thick are you!!!!? It has NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOUR. READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU ARSEWIPE
I had to smile when I read this.  I sit here in the comfort of my living room full to the brim with Carling. Comfortable in the knowledge that it took my grandparents and there grandparents centuries to bring the rich and wealthy of this country into line.
It used to shake me to the bone that my contemparies didn't give a flyinf fuck about what went on before we got here.
Not any more for me. I can't change the world and neither can you and your fellow absentees.
You can do a runner, you can shout from the roof tops but at the end of the day, the only thing that matters to the majority of PAYING FANS (for they're the ones that matter) is that the Swindon manager, whoever he is brings a little success our way because Lord we need it.
You sir are a bore but if by March we're not in the top 7, I'll join you in the Fachist (SP) out.
Reg if you think this site leans to the right because of Ironside, Crispy and yes maybe me? Then you are a real arse.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 00:08:26 »

Just had a big shit.

Top banana
Talk Talk

« Reply #455 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 00:48:44 »

Dorset...

Please. From someone who used to make a complete knob of himself on here (and yes, that was bad cider in those days...not that that is an excuse).

Leave it alone mate. Just calm down. Take four thousand, two hundred and sixteen steps backwards and think about what you sound like.

99.9999% of Town fans probably don't give a monkey's uncle what political persuasion PdC is. I certainly don't. You might want to listen to the very perceptive and intelligent interview that Jeremy Wray gave on unveiling day. They didn't ask him about it. Or his thoughts on gays, transsexuals, butch lesbians, black white, yellow or green people, catholics, Lutherans, Rapturists (sp?), people from the planet Zog or Betelgeuse.

Why? Because it really doesn't matter my friend. It is irrelevant. He's managing a fucking football team, not starting the Fourth Reich in Swindon.

Anyway - we have (supposedly) freedom of speech and freedom of association in this country. So do you. You can spout your anti-fascist wailings as much as he can bang on about Mussolini and his love of the writings of any right wing philosophers if he wants. Just because you don't like it doesn't make you right.

Wounded lefties always want to play the outrage card. It makes me sick to be honest. Stalin killed millions of his own people just like Hitler killed millions of another group of people that he didn't like. Left and right meet at the 360 degrees of the political circle.

All politics is fucked up in my eyes. Left, right, centre. Anybody that wants power over others has to be sick and corrupt.

So calm down, chill out and drink beer like the rest of us. Put it to one side and get on the rollercoaster of 2011/12. You're a Town fan. Behave like one.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 04:38:06 »

Dorset...

Please. From someone who used to make a complete knob of himself on here (and yes, that was bad cider in those days...not that that is an excuse).

Leave it alone mate. Just calm down. Take four thousand, two hundred and sixteen steps backwards and think about what you sound like.

99.9999% of Town fans probably don't give a monkey's uncle what political persuasion PdC is. I certainly don't. You might want to listen to the very perceptive and intelligent interview that Jeremy Wray gave on unveiling day. They didn't ask him about it. Or his thoughts on gays, transsexuals, butch lesbians, black white, yellow or green people, catholics, Lutherans, Rapturists (sp?), people from the planet Zog or Betelgeuse.

Why? Because it really doesn't matter my friend. It is irrelevant. He's managing a fucking football team, not starting the Fourth Reich in Swindon.

Anyway - we have (supposedly) freedom of speech and freedom of association in this country. So do you. You can spout your anti-fascist wailings as much as he can bang on about Mussolini and his love of the writings of any right wing philosophers if he wants. Just because you don't like it doesn't make you right.

Wounded lefties always want to play the outrage card. It makes me sick to be honest. Stalin killed millions of his own people just like Hitler killed millions of another group of people that he didn't like. Left and right meet at the 360 degrees of the political circle.

All politics is fucked up in my eyes. Left, right, centre. Anybody that wants power over others has to be sick and corrupt.

So calm down, chill out and drink beer like the rest of us. Put it to one side and get on the rollercoaster of 2011/12. You're a Town fan. Behave like one.
Is the sky going to fall in?

I agree with Talk Talk!

(I never thought I'd ever say that).

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 06:51:17 »

It will; and again, and again, and again, until you are even more sick of it than you are already

And my central theme, barks like a dog in me,
The modern idiot is here and plain to see.
Barry Scott

« Reply #458 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 09:04:28 »

Dorset...

Good post. Clap
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 10:44:54 »

Fucking great post Talk Talk. Hit, nail, head.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 12:54:29 »

Once the fixtures are released next month, I'll start planning games I can get to home and away. This past week I was pleased to read that Prutton had been shipped out and LJF was offered a new contract. I'm vehemently anti-fascist and would prefer Di Canio had nothing to do with STFC but the club was here long before Di Canio arrived and will be here long after Di Canio departs. I'm not comfortable with him being our manager and I doubt I ever will be, I have a nagging thought at the back of my head that suffixes everything positive I can think about him with 'but he's a fascist'.

I have friends who have religious beliefs that I think absurd. I have friends who are as apolitical as possible. I have friends who have appalling taste in music. I judge them on their actions and the people that they are so it's entirely hypocritical of me to write him off before he opened his mouth. I'm still torn but it was slightly childish of me to not give him a chance. So I will. I'm fickle.

Needless to say, the first sign of a 'Roman' salute or Di Canio flexing his tattoos in the dugout and that is me done and dusted.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 13:09:02 »

Good interview in the Football Paper today.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 13:37:51 »

Once the fixtures are released next month, I'll start planning games I can get to home and away. This past week I was pleased to read that Prutton had been shipped out and LJF was offered a new contract. I'm vehemently anti-fascist and would prefer Di Canio had nothing to do with STFC but the club was here long before Di Canio arrived and will be here long after Di Canio departs. I'm not comfortable with him being our manager and I doubt I ever will be, I have a nagging thought at the back of my head that suffixes everything positive I can think about him with 'but he's a fascist'.

I have friends who have religious beliefs that I think absurd. I have friends who are as apolitical as possible. I have friends who have appalling taste in music. I judge them on their actions and the people that they are so it's entirely hypocritical of me to write him off before he opened his mouth. I'm still torn but it was slightly childish of me to not give him a chance. So I will. I'm fickle.

Needless to say, the first sign of a 'Roman' salute or Di Canio flexing his tattoos in the dugout and that is me done and dusted.

I'm with you on all of that -bar the LJF bit.
oakleigh2010

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 14:05:56 »

I see Dorset has been spouting his polemic on the thisisstfc forum also. He is so fucking boring.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 14:23:37 »

My sentiments exactly.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 54   Go Up
Print
Jump to: