Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 54   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: di canio  (Read 102766 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #435 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 17:50:09 »

Fascism against stammers.

A fascist run agenda against people with speech impediments.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #436 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 17:51:36 »

Maybe hammerstein against fascism then?

A broadway musical about the life and times of Mussolini?
Or a heavy metal opera Rammstein against racism
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 17:54:16 »

Ah well, if it ain't on google it can't exist. Is that what you're saying? Sheesh!

No, that isnt what I was saying in the slightest but I think you know that, you just want to be an arse for the sake of being an arse.

You implied that another member was uneducated for not having heard of this group. I also hadnt heard of this group so thought I'd read up on them.

From what I remember during his time at West Ham Di Canio was loved by all and his politics didnt ever get a mention.

I tried to read up on this group and google gave me nothing. I cant educated myself on something I cant find any information on.

That if they are even for real, if you are even for real.

Where do I find information on this mythical group?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 17:59:01 »

On Facebook of course with 36 members 

[url width=200 height=200]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50509_355176242425_5486587_n.jpg[/url]

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 17:59:44 »

dorset,many respect your opinion and stance but your point has been made.
most people don't give a shit what di canio's political views are.nothing you say is gonna change that.
i suggest you post about some of the other 80% bollocks on here.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 18:05:42 »

On Facebook of course with 36 members 

[url width=200 height=200]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50509_355176242425_5486587_n.jpg[/url]

More fool me.

I cant believe they dont teach this in school.

Fuck all do with Di Canio though.
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 18:06:04 »

Or a heavy metal opera Rammstein against racism

Out of interest, Rammstein have a song called "Links 2 3 4" - which is about being lefties..... I think they recorded it in response to being labelled fascist! Mind you some of their artwork could be misinterpreted..

J

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 18:08:40 »

Out of interest, Rammstein have a song called "Links 2 3 4" - which is about being lefties..... I think they recorded it in response to being labelled fascist! Mind you some of their artwork could be misinterpreted..

J

Regardless of politics it is a great record,with great base guitar work displayed.
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 18:12:59 »

Regardless of politics it is a great record,with great base guitar work displayed.

Amen. Top band!

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
Dorset Red

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 21:26:47 »

Other than deciding against going to watch Swindon at home, what else will you do Dorset? I'm not having a go.
I can just vote with my feet and keep shouting. Anything else would be pretty pointless.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 21:32:39 »

I can just vote with my feet and keep shouting. Anything else would be pretty pointless.

This surprises me. If you choose to continue down the keyboard warrior road then you're no different to the rest of us who don't like fascism yet choose to support Swindon Town.

If people are passionately against this decision then I say make noise beyond the internet!

I personally think that most people, whether their political beliefs are right, left or centre, can see that his political thoughts have nothing to with football.
Bumblebee

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 21:48:07 »

30 pages of this drivel  Suicide

Left, right, somewhere in between... I dont really give a monkeys! Did I accidentally stumble on to a politics forum?  I wonder if on some extreme politics forum somewhere, someone is discussing who we will be retaining from the remaining out of contracts players?

Could a moderator please set up a 'Politics and other boring non football related waffle' section please?

If you care that much about Di Canio or anyone else's political views, please express them to people who actually care - 99.9% of those reading this forum really don't.  Bye

Sorry to be harsh, I know everyone has a right to have their own opinion and views, funnily enough I have several of my own about non football related matters (as we all do), but I dont snivel on about them on this forum which is intended to be about Swindon Town FC, it isnt the place for it.
Dorset Red

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 21:51:59 »

The
... you're no different to the rest of us who don't like fascism yet choose to support Swindon Town.
Except, I have a town-supporting friend whose family fled Central europe due to oppression at the hands of both fascists and communists. Defenceless relatives died at the hands of fascists and communists. It is easy for those on this forum who have no experience of anti-semitism to dismiss Di Canio's politics as irrelevant but should my friend, and those of us who know her, take the same attitude?
All I am asking for is a statement from the club and/or Mr Di Canio that he does not support anti-semitism? Is that really too much to ask? Is it wholly unreasonable?
It was Di Canio himself who brought his politics onto the football field so he should be prepared to answer questions when they are asked.
We have thought long and hard about what to do when the season gets under way and haven't dismissed the possibility of protesting outside the ground. It would be a very small protest and ultimately futile I suspect. I also fully expect to get abuse from the vast majority of Town fans, but what else is there we could do?
Bumblebee

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 21:54:39 »

...but what else is there we could do?

Counselling...preferrably 'off line'. Crying
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 21:57:45 »

You're not going to get an official statement from the club by having a go at people on TEF. I'm stunned that somebody who has friends who have suffered are still willing to watch a football club away from home despite being managed by a fascist. That's very hypocritical.

Get out of Dorset and PROTEST MAN!

Isn't that what people do when they want to make a stand? Whether it's a group of 10 or 100... Show that you're unhappy and make some real noise, not words on a intenet forum which has a regular population in the low hundreds.

The internet has made people lazy.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 22:00:04 by Costanza » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 54   Go Up
Print
Jump to: