Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 54   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: di canio  (Read 103158 times)
Dorset Red

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 19:26:26 »

But I agree anyway
Dorset does seem to be rather selective in what he listens to.
Racism and anti-semitism are subtly different. I am fully aware of Di Canio's comments about black players but my direct question is about anti-semitism. The fact remains that he has refused to speak out against the persectution of the Jews even when given very public opportunities to do so. I refer you again to Das Bild who ran a very interesting story on this a while ago.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 19:41:27 »

This is fucking ridiculous , he's been accused of being a racist, which he has denied. You want him to be asked if he supports anti-semitism, he could be asked and say no. Then what? Are you homophobic?  Where would this stop?

From what I understand Italian Facism is much less associated with anti-semitism than the Germans were. Why the witch-hunt on this issue with Di Canio? There's never been any suggestion that he is anti-semitic before.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 19:44:16 »

Dorset Red is on a crusade.

Best we all leave him to it....

It's All Good..............
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 19:44:39 »

Dorset.

I dont like racism in fact i dont like any kind of shite like that,even straight forward bullying makes me angry.
Now lets say my boss was a facist,lets say he was racist then i wouldn't like him at all,would i leave my job in the current climate,have to say probably not.
I equate the managers job at Swindon Town to the managers/boss's job at work,i might not like them for there personal views but if they get the job done than i will be happy,maybe not as happy as the perfect boss or manager,but suitably happy in a situation that i do not have any control over.
I applaud the people who have made a stand,it is there views and fair play,but how far do you go....leave your job,dont talk to a doctor because of his views even though he may save your childs life.
We all have our views and it took me a long time to realise that you cant always have the perfect scenario.
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 19:46:19 »

dorset red just bores me to death.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 19:53:17 »

I'm giving back my season ticket until  Di Canio says he hates Fred West, Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy. I mean do we REALLY know he doesn't approve  of serial killers. Really.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 20:01:49 »

dorset red just bores me to death.

This
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 20:13:10 »

Christ, is this argument still going on?
Wiggler

« Reply #383 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 20:19:16 »

I'm convinced this issue only has the potential to ever exist on the internet.

A couple of voices repeating the same point over and over again turns into a 'discussion thread'

If dorset red exists in real life he would be sat in the corner of the pub agreeing with himself. Beers

Not saying it isn't a valid point he has, I don't agree with it personally, but realisically it represents the views of probably 0.005% of our paying customers. It's a non issue get over it and move on.
 Eat
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 20:20:25 »

Racism and anti-semitism are subtly different. I am fully aware of Di Canio's comments about black players but my direct question is about anti-semitism. The fact remains that he has refused to speak out against the persectution of the Jews even when given very public opportunities to do so. I refer you again to Das Bild who ran a very interesting story on this a while ago.

It may be worth noting that Das Bild is the German newspaper equivalent of the Sun.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Friday, May 27, 2011, 10:56:28 »

Clown.  He is a football manager.  His opinions on the persecution of the Jews is entirely irrelevant.  It is also a extremely unfair he is even asked about this.

"So err Sir Alex, what do you think of the slave trade?"  Are these the sort of questions you'd want to see on MOTD?  I don't think we're worthy of your sort on this forum...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Friday, May 27, 2011, 10:59:27 »

Agree entirely Dorset Red = complete burke
stfcinbmth

« Reply #387 on: Friday, May 27, 2011, 11:16:29 »

I could change my nick to Dorset Red 2 if it helps. I have no interest what so ever in politics, what PdC does or does not believe in, is absolutely no concern of mine. What does concern me though is that his tenure at managing STFC is a great success. Can't wait to see how it goes, throughly excited
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Friday, May 27, 2011, 11:44:15 »

I cant believe this issue is still being discussed, the same points have been raised/debated about 20 times on different topics.

Move on.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Friday, May 27, 2011, 11:48:19 »

The real issue here is Andy King, yay or nay?

Get him on board as Chief Scout I say?  What's the little scamp to up to these days anyway?  He's the original loveable rogue.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 54   Go Up
Print
Jump to: