Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 54   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: di canio  (Read 102729 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 20:42:21 »

Nobody has said he is racist, in fact he himself said he isn't.
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 20:46:57 »

It's fucking boring now and by that i mean both sides of the argument
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #362 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 20:47:33 »

When Herthab mentioned on page 23 that he wasn't racist Dorset wanted to know why dicanio hasn't publicly came out and said that.I was just pointing out who his 2 closest friends were.

I'm not going to add anymore as i will end up as guilty as the rest.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #363 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 20:50:30 »

When Herthab mentioned on page 23 that he wasn't racist Dorset wanted to know why dicanio hasn't publicly came out and said that.

Are you trolling again?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #364 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 20:55:26 »

Um no
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #365 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 20:58:35 »

OK, my bad.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #366 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 20:59:40 »

But I agree anyway

Dorset does seem to be rather selective in what he listens to.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 11:21:33 »

Di Canio is our new manager, some can't support the club because of that!

See you back in the future when you can

Some want to support the club

Look forward to 2011/12.

Can we just leave it at that now?  He's in the job, nobody is gonna change that, the club will go on with or without your support

Can that be the line that's drawn under it now?  Somehow I doubt it.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 11:31:01 »

Aren't we all getting a little self-righteous?  It's bloody football, not the House of Commons.  Support the team, support the manager, back the club.  His political views don't affect his ability to manage, and don't we live in a world of free speech?  He's been overly honest and contraversial, but isn't that one of the reasons we're excited by him as manager.  You take the rough with the smooth, maybe some are just looking for an excuse not to support the club after a diabolical season?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 11:36:28 »

If he makes us wear black shirts and plays everyone on the right wing, then i'll be concerned.
Until then, i'm chuffed he's our new gaffer.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 14:12:11 »

Aren't we all getting a little self-righteous?  It's bloody football, not the House of Commons.  Support the team, support the manager, back the club.  His political views don't affect his ability to manage, and don't we live in a world of free speech?  He's been overly honest and contraversial, but isn't that one of the reasons we're excited by him as manager.  You take the rough with the smooth, maybe some are just looking for an excuse not to support the club after a diabolical season?

Exactly my thoughts.
Gethimout

« Reply #371 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 14:55:30 »

Exactly!! I've been a supporter for about 15 years now and i've never seen such excitement from an appointment of a manager. Personally, i grew up watching this man (dad is a hammers supporter) and i've never seen someone play with so much passion. I hope he does well in management! It's infectious and i just want the transfer window to open and for the season to start!!!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 18:14:50 »

i just want the transfer window to open and for the season to start!!!

I'm pretty sure we could effectively sign players now in terms of getting them to sign some kind of agreement that they will sign for us on the 1st July.

That's what we did with Rose and Prutton.....unfortunately (in hindsight)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 18:17:50 »

This is the time we're meant to follow the cricket as not much happens in the lower league football world. Pffft footballers going on holiday. Wasters.

Then there's one or two weeks when it goes crazy.

We haven't even got a pre-season schedule yet.
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 18:35:12 »

If he makes us wear black shirts and plays everyone on the right wing, then i'll be concerned.
Until then, i'm chuffed he's our new gaffer.

You know the away kit is going to be black, right?

Or at least it was going to be a couple of weeks ago. I really hope they haven't changed their mind, it'll look ace.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 54   Go Up
Print
Jump to: