Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 54   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: di canio  (Read 102750 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 09:54:46 »

I think you'll find he is saying it won't be an issue to 99%... Mind you Dorset Red is campaigning hard...

Oops. Yes I misread it. Apologies Wiggler!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Dorset Red

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 11:22:36 »

Dorset

What part of READ THIS FUCKING THREAD do you not understand?
http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,43804.0.html

Read it? I contributed to it!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #77 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 11:24:22 »

I beg to differ.
Melksham Red

« Reply #78 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 11:55:24 »

I was in the 99% camp but seeing how much it upsets the lefties i'm all for it now.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 11:57:20 »

I'm gonna welcome Di Canio with open arms.

I'm gonna welcome him with an outstretched arm Wink

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 13:36:23 »

oh god not in this thread aswell. dorset if you feel so strong about this start a thread and keep it there  Cheesy
Dorset Red

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 15:26:47 »

I'm sorry, I mistakenly thought that if the thread mentioned Di Canio in its title it might be legitimate to talk about him. Silly me!

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 15:30:58 »

dorset.i think we know your stance on it by now.likewise everyone else who has made repeated posts on the issue of di-canio.
he aint getting the job anyway.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 15:33:38 »

dorset.i think we know your stance on it by now.likewise everyone else who has made repeated posts on the issue of di-canio.
he aint getting the job anyway.

Why isn't he ?

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 15:35:28 »

cause he's a nazi fascist cunt. Wink
Dorset Red

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 15:36:33 »

cause he's a nazi fascist cunt. Wink
Clap
Lumps

« Reply #86 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 19:26:43 »

For fucks, we've done this already.

He DID NOT say he admires Mussolini. I repeat, he DID NOT say it.

Again, this discussion has been had already. Go back through and read this thread. http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,43804.0.html

You've used his one time criticism of Benito several times in several threads, and it doesn't really stand up, because it doesn't really fit with the rest of his behaviour does it.

Do you have some half arsed explanation for the Dux tatoo on his bicep? Because to me, that kind of reads like a man with Fuhrer tattooed across his arm insisting that he realises Hitler did some bad things.

There are a load of contradictions in PDC's public statements on his political views because, like a lot of people in the public eye, he fucking lies when he's put under pressure in an interview. the differences in the answers he gives to journalists in Italy, where public opinion on the matter is more split, with a chunk of the population having fascists sympathies still, in comparison to those he gives to British journalists for example is fucking marked.

Way back in the other thread someone tried to excuse his fascist saluting during matches as "him getting carried away", and the one thing that I know is that when people get carried away and forget themselves, they tend to drop their front and show their real selves. And his real self is the man who runs over to the corner of the ground with the nazi banners (yes I know italian fascists aren't nazi's, but that doesn't seem to stop them carry fuck off great swastika banners as you can see from the link I posted in the other thread), and chanting songs about sending jews to the ovens (see the same link) and give them a fascist salute.
Make all the excuses you like, that's who he is. And if you think the burberry clad chav kids don;t have access to the internet and won't have noticed his history, you're all bloddy deluded. Don't blame us if 3 months into the season there's a little crowd of "Swindon Ultras"
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 19:28:56 »

Does somebody want to tell Lumps the Ultras already exist, or shall I?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 19:30:10 »

Does somebody want to tell Lumps the Ultras already exist, or shall I?

Shhhh. It'll tip him over the edge.
skin_im_buzzer

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, May 16, 2011, 19:33:18 »

I'm sorry, I mistakenly thought that if the thread mentioned Di Canio in its title it might be legitimate to talk about him. Silly me!

FFS, Dorset - what do you think this is? A forum or something?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 54   Go Up
Print
Jump to: