Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: latest from fitton(source BBC)  (Read 12481 times)
STFC Bart

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 13:31:22 »

no apology yet to the fans(even delia managed this 2yrs ago). Praised hart and said it is harts decision if he wants to stay. Also said board meeting this week
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 13:35:27 »

Did he say what the board meeting was about? Surely they have a board meeting every week?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 13:39:47 »

Where is this written?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 13:40:40 »

I really hope he doesn't underestimate just how much the fans don't appriciate Hart....

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
SwindonJimbo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 13:41:16 »

I get the feeling Fitton has lost his enthusiasm for the club, because it is obvious to see that the fans and some of the players are not keen on Hart and that some of his decisions have been very questionable, like substitutions and playing 1 up front at home..:-( Terrible news if Hart agrees to stay IMHO
J
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 13:48:03 »

I get the feeling Fitton has lost his enthusiasm for the club, because it is obvious to see that the fans and some of the players are not keen on Hart and that some of his decisions have been very questionable, like substitutions and playing 1 up front at home..:-( Terrible news if Hart agrees to stay IMHO
J

I hope you're wrong.  But I agree that, publicly at least, he seems to be taking more of a back seat than he did in the period immediately following the takeover.  I'm hearing very little these days from him both on the vision/strategy side and the more tangible, day to day detail (such as plans for ground redevelopment).

At the very least, there is going to be a major reassessment underway following the car crash of 2010/11.  Time will tell whether the board's collective heart is still in it.  Personally, I don't think any of them are the type of people who would be likely to bail out/sell at the bottom.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 13:51:36 »

While I like many appreciate all Fitton has done for us and how he saved our club, he cant escape criticism forever. If Hart is put in charge of this club I think Fitton and the board will need to expect that the crowds will begin to turn on them.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 13:57:45 »

If this isn't a wind up I can see the county ground being a very angry place on saturday. Anyone else actually hear this interview?
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 13:59:56 »

If Hart is appointed before saturday i'm gonna change my mind and use that last ticket from the ST. Just to voice my utter dismay that he'll be here next year.

I've already mailed Nick Watkins (not that it'll do any good) and said i'd want a refund for next years season ticket if they appoint Hart.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 14:01:32 »

I think we should wait until we get wound up. Bart is not exactly one to offer perspective in his posts, is he?
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 14:02:49 »

Sorry Bart, but how the hell can Fitton say that it's Hart's decision if he wants to stay - that just doesn't make sense to me - effectively saying he's the best we can get. (Or you're talking tripe)

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
flammableBen

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 14:03:13 »

The interview isn't up but there's an article with quotes from fitton in...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swindon_town/9467993.stm
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 14:03:31 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swindon_town/9468253.stm

Sounds like he's been offered some sort of role.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 14:04:12 »

"some of the players are not keen on Hart"

Really? evidence?
JPC82

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 14:04:33 »

Bart is right on this one, seen some local reporters on Twitter saying how shocked they are that the job is Harts if he wants it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: