Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs MK Dongs Matchday Thread  (Read 32929 times)
corner

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 16:50:14 »

I still don't understand how charlie got sent to the stand he was in his technical area he might have spoke out of turn but that cunt kkaaarrrrlllll was out his area and was giving it all that. if anyone should have gone it should have been him, all the officials were wank.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 16:52:44 »

I still don't understand how charlie got sent to the stand he was in his technical area he might have spoke out of turn but that cunt kkaaarrrrlllll was out his area and was giving it all that. if anyone should have gone it should have been him, all the officials were wank.
Given that none of us know what was said, perhaps we're not in the best position to judge the ref's decision there?
phelpsieboy

« Reply #317 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 17:17:32 »

Just got a text off a mate who's dad saw Jeremy Newton at the gym earlier, Newton had a massive black eye and said post match one of the Franchise staff said something to mcparland and it kicked off big time , and alot of the staff were fighting and jabo ibehre punched Newton
« Last Edit: Monday, April 18, 2011, 17:20:20 by phelpsieboy » Logged
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 18:56:59 »

It might have had something to do with the fact that he went nose to nose with somebody squaring up.  That is what I heard anyway, I don't think he got sent for the verbals.  Just about the only person connected with STFC that showed any desire on Saturday.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 19:01:14 »

Fighting at Witney,fighting on the touchline.....how about showing some bottle on the pitch.

Astoundingly piss poor on the pitch for passion shown on Saturday,not liking what Hart is bringing to club i am afraid,on and off the pitch.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 21:39:42 »

Well I think that`s probably it for me this season at the County Ground.

It was Daggers for me, my season ticket has many "sheets" left in it. It's nice having a stress free Saturday again.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: