Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs MK Dongs Matchday Thread  (Read 32926 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #300 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 19:44:20 »

Nobody else see Rose's middle finger salute to the Town End after the game then? Couldn't see it mentioned anywhere.

In the Town End id say 95% just upped and left and didnt look back.

But if Rose did do that then thats typically pathetic from him.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 19:47:17 »

But he does want to play for the club, he has just been ignored this season for some reason and is seriously unfit/overweight.  Whenever he is on the pitch though he performs like he cares, which is basically what we want all our players to do is it not?

Last years Ferry would be an asset in Lge2.  He would probably be the only player in that league that can play football the right way, although I do fear for his health with some of the cloggers down there.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 19:54:13 »

He did, there were only around 20 people left in the TE.

Such a twat.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 19:54:39 »

If Prutton is still here next season I will personally run on the pitch and kick him in the bollocks.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 20:39:24 »

But he does want to play for the club, he has just been ignored this season for some reason and is seriously unfit/overweight.
To have one manager consistently overlook a player can just be down to a bad relationship and no fault of the player. To have two do so suggests the problem's with the player. We know it's not lack of ability, so I'd guess it's lack of effort in training. If you do know for a fact he wants to play for the club, then maybe he could start showing it by training with sufficient effort to get fit and shift some of that weight. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to keep hold of the Ferry we had last season if he can be got back
Spencer_White

« Reply #305 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 21:06:17 »

BTW, well done to the DRS who outsung the Town End yesterday. Good support.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 21:07:19 »

BTW, well done to the DRS who outsung the Town End yesterday. Good support.
   Smug Fuck Off

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Spencer_White

« Reply #307 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 21:10:09 »

Im a Townender but, Town End give us a song? Where was it? Pathetic.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 22:02:55 »

Plymouth were excellent yesterday and extremely unlucky to lose to Peterborough, Lewis saving a penalty in front of the Plymouth fans in the last seconds. The away terrace at Posh is amazing, some great noise by the PA fans. From what I have seen, Plymouth are miles better than we are, although I am sure we all know that anyway.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 22:15:45 »

He did, there were only around 20 people left in the TE.

Such a twat.
Yes, Rose seems like a bit of a tool. Although it was probably in response to the three young gentlemen at the front of the TE who were making wanker signs towards him, rather than just being an irrational signal to a near-empty stand. Not that it makes it ok.
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 22:27:36 »

Yes, Rose seems like a bit of a tool. Although it was probably in response to the three young gentlemen at the front of the TE who were making wanker signs towards him, rather than just being an irrational signal to a near-empty stand. Not that it makes it ok.

Yeah it was certainly aimed at a person/group of people.

You just don't do it though, players like that have no place at this football club for me. Especially after the shit you've churned out week after week along with the majority of your team mates.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 06:40:16 »

This thread has turned into the hindsight thread.

Next year we need decent players that want to play for STFC.  Out of the current crop I would keep, Lucas, LJF, Flint, Ritchie and Ferry.

The rest either aren't good enough or can't be arsed so ship them out!

I'd keep Caddis - he seems to care and we'll need someone to play right midfield.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 08:16:10 »

Whether the abuse is fair or unfair I won't comment but as a 'professional' footballer he should be able to take it and not react in that way.
I'd shove him training with the youths and fine him heavily. Then try and get shot at the end of the season

I come from a land down-under
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 08:52:09 »

I'd keep Caddis - he seems to care and we'll need someone to play right midfield.

Yeah, I did forget Caddis actually, I'd agree that he should stay also.  Caddis & Richie in particular should look too good for lge 2

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 09:20:05 »

Well I think that`s probably it for me this season at the County Ground. I quite fancy going this Saturday but the `trouble` has other ideas. I have supported the Red Army for many, many years and am at a loss to really understand why and what has occured this season. Saturday was just unbelievably dreadful and unlike previous losses at home where I thought oh well this team will be ok when we go down...I am now begining to think that we might well struggle in League 2. Ritchie apart the rest were abject. That tall bloke was cluless and unfortunately I beleive that is the sign of things to come....the situation seems hopeless the light at the end of the tunnel is a fucking big train coming..... No

Bathtime
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: