Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs MK Dongs Matchday Thread  (Read 33252 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:46:21 »

I actually can't believe people were applauding that bunch of wasters at the end.
Initially it was just Caddis who came over and applauded the crowd. I and others round me applauded him back, partly for the gesture, but mainly because he was one of 3 players who actually looked like he gave a shit today. Obviously I stopped as soon as the waste of space with the Alice band came over and joined in.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:48:13 »

Am I the only one that wouldn't want Hoddle back as manager?

I'd have him back in that midfield.

For me he was the first footballer I saw play that stood out from the rest in terms of ability... and we had a good team too.

Ah the memories... Anyway, HART OUT!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:50:05 »

Am I the only one that wouldn't want Hoddle back as manager?

I'd have him back in the middle or as a sweeper.

I'd take anyone as manager over Hart until the end of the season, anyone.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #153 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:08:47 »

What a gutless performance. The team were just playing the season out. There was no passion, no desire, no commitment - in fact nothing. They played like they were a mid table side at an end of season game. It really was a game of who was the worst of a bad bunch. I think Frampton sealed it with a complete nob end of a sending off. JPM was fucking awful as was N'Diaye. Caddis tried but he had a bad game today. Ritchie probably was MOM but how easy is it to knock him off the ball. In fact, how easy is it to knock any of our players off the ball.
Hopefully, next week we'll pitch the youngsters in and give them a run. Our so called senior players can fuck right off.
Absolute, absolute shite today. The plastic wankstains were pretty crap and their goal was yet again due to rank shit defending.
I think i should also congratulate the ref. Althuogh he didn't cost us the game ( we did that ourselves, again ) he did provide some great entertainment and sending off Frampton should make our defence tighter for the next couple of weeks.
Why can't this season end tomorrow? 
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:11:50 »

I really hate Hart. Dull tactics, dull interview, dull man.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:16:10 »

I think i should also congratulate the ref.
I reckon Prutton should slip him an envelope full of fivers - it was only his quite astonishing display that stopped Prutton being the worst thing on the pitch.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:19:29 »

I reckon Prutton should slip him an envelope full of fivers - it was only his quite astonishing display that stopped Prutton being the worst thing on the pitch.

Prutton's shoulder barge of the 'keeper into the back of the goal was one of the most entertaining things on the pitch all game.

It was his only contribution admittedly.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:20:27 »

Not surprising that the views of the game are fairly unanimous that this was a totally dire performance and that Hart is totally barking as thinks otherwise.  I thought I was fairly laid back about how our season has been going and most weeks have simply accepted that we're crap but life goes on. This week I've come home feeling really pissed off as that was one of the most clueless performances I've ever seen, and hearing Hart bemoaning our luck just topped it off.
I don't fully agree with many who say that the team showed no desire today.  I think plenty of them were; Douglas and Prutton were running around and putting themselves about and they (particularly Prutton) have attracted much of the flack. But overall they just didn't appear to have any idea about how they were going to play the game; too often players looked lost and they gave MKD far too much time and space.
There are too many good potentially players here to need to start from scratch next year but we desparately need some new blood in key positions and an inspiring coach who can get them playing as a team.
Coca Fola

« Reply #158 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:24:07 »

N'diaye  

First time I have seen him play and he makes Fola Onibuje look like a footballer.

Can't believe the club thought Benyon would be a suitable replacement for Austin. Extremely negative - Hart is clueless.

Fola was quality. Take that back.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #159 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:26:43 »

Never been so angry at football until today, it was just so dire and N'Diaye is truley a shocking player, no player stood out and the man of the match award should be replaced with who didn't play as bad as everyone else award , to sum it up, a group next to me must have tooken advantage of the £5 ticket offer and left at half time saying how could any sane man put up watching that every week  Beers
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:28:06 »

One good thing - there were more empty seats around me today, meaning more legroom. This was good

Things get better but they never get good
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:28:47 »

Can anybody actually tell me what happened in the dug-out skirmish that ended with our assistant manager sent off to the stands and apparently Frampton (useless cunt) booked as well.  Why couldn't Hart have been sent to play on the main railway line instead!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:29:28 »

One good thing - there were more empty seats around me today, meaning more legroom. This was good
There'll be plenty more next season BD, even more if Hart is the manager!!
corner

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:30:28 »

Hoddle was only there as a guest... He's got his Academy, no point even discussing.
Hoddle was there and had a closed door meeting with the directors before the game, he was also at the brentford game last week.
SirWinston

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 17:33:41 »

Hmmm..  where to begin.  I'll go with "Utter Shite".  More fool me for gaining a semblance of hope after last week.  As for Hart and his 4-3-3.  I'll believe it's 3 up front when the other 2 are in the same fucking postcode as Calvin Andrew when it arrives at him, let alone running beyond him for a flick on.

I'm not one for singling out players for criticism, but N'Diaye really was something else today.  If you're going to wear orange boots, you've got to be able to carry them off.  Remember Ronaldo and Ronaldinho with the gold ones, fair enough.  Michael Johnson with the gold running spikes, fair enough.  Looks like we could be seeing the launch of a limited edition pair of dog shit brown Predators any time soon.

Rant over.  Four wins from four to come.  We are staying up.  NURSE.  NURSE!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: