Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs MK Dongs Matchday Thread  (Read 33165 times)
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:22:40 »

Someone said Hoddle was there today.

Wishful thinking!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:26:25 »

Heard that from multiple people. Can't see it.

Hart on the radio sounds utterly defeated.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:27:44 »

Hoddle was only there as a guest... He's got his Academy, no point even discussing.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #138 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:27:55 »

Frampton is a complete cunt
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:28:17 »

I can't even be bothered to go into the finer details of the game. We r absolutely diabolically shit and that was a fucking disgrace in terms of commitment. Paul Hart can fuck off now, he has added nothing and we may as well run down the season managerless as much good he does. The donkey in the orange boots looked about as good as Pericard on a bad day. They can all fuck right off and I actually can't believe people were applauding that bunch of wasters at the end.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:30:07 »

Even Morgan sounds exasperated with what Hart comes out with.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:32:54 »

he still makes out we had 3 strikers, what a twat.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:35:01 »

Just back, still seething - at least that shows I am still committed.  Hart must never be allowed to manage STFC again, what a crap formation for a game we simply had to win.  Frampton can fuck off back to Millwall immediately - what a cunt to give away a foul in there half when he had already been booked.  Dons deserved to win, better organised and more committed, but no way do they look  play-off side - last year's team would have eaten them by half time.  One attempt on target for both teams just about sums it up.  Now's the time to grasp the mettle Mr Fitton, appoint next year's manager now, let him see the shite he will inherit.  Make the right choice Mr. F., your choiuces so far have not been good, I doubt at the moment you could make the right choice to fart!!!  The only thing worse than us today was the ref - he was a joke but he didn't cost us the game.  We simply are crap!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:38:06 »

A bloke just to the right of the dugouts in the Arkells was going ballistic after the pointless Rose for Sheehan sub. Hart turned round, shrugged and seemed to be saying 'come over here if u think u can do better'. He probably could Hart, not fucking hard!
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:38:38 »

N'diaye  

First time I have seen him play and he makes Fola Onibuje look like a footballer.

Can't believe the club thought Benyon would be a suitable replacement for Austin. Extremely negative - Hart is clueless.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:40:54 by CHRIS_STFC » Logged
Hexagon

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:40:31 »

Someone said Hoddle was there today.

Wishful thinking!
Hoddle was there today, probably due to Gorman I would think.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:42:11 »

Tee-hee.

That was dreeadfull Cool

Things get better but they never get good
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:42:34 »

Am I the only one that wouldn't want Hoddle back as manager?
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:43:26 »

I can't think of one positive thing to say about our team. devoid of imagination, a team going through the motions, waiting for the summer to come and lacks any semblance of pride.
As a season ticket holder for one more season, I hope A F gets rid of the first team squad except Benyon and Ritchie. If he doesn't break up this team we will shoot straight through div 4.
I really hate losing to Franchise, can't begin to tell you how much i detest them and they didn't have to break into a sweat to beat us.
Ruined my Saturday. Bastards
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 16:45:52 »

Utter utter utter utter utter utter garbage. Those words fail to describe the gutless putrid turd that was Swindon Town FC today. Useless beyond comprehension and it is totally deserved to say we are the worst team in the league.

Then I had to listen to that fuckwit Hart going on about how the lads were up for it and that we were unlucky not to get something from the game. Fuck me if that was up for it I'd hate to see a lack lustre fucking performance.  And we may not have any forwards, but that is never a 4-3-fucking-3.

Oh and don't get me started on putting Vincent O'Dire-card  on the wing. Clueless and lost for 95% of his time there. Stick him in the fucking middle instead of the pointless Prutton.

Utter utrer utter wank.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: