Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Interesting question  (Read 8697 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 20:22:14 »

At last honesty, 2002 must have hurt, I wouldnt bet on it,but a double over you next season would hurt so much more

Most people have been honest, you just don't agree with them!

Of course the last result 'hurt', but we're over it. Well, I am.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 21:22:57 »

At last honesty, 2002 must have hurt, I wouldnt bet on it,but a double over you next season would hurt so much more

As far as I'm concerned losing to any of the smaller teams, not just Oxford but also the likes of Accrington Stanley and Burton Albion would hurt just as much. 
I think the analogy made earlier about Oxford being like an annoying little brother is about right.  It would be frustrating to lose and annoying to have the trolls coming on with remarks that they think oh so clever but in the scheme of things it matters far more that we get back to a higher league than any individual result.

Let's hope this is all academic and we manage to beat them so the trolls can stay quiet.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 15:40:42 »

As far as I'm concerned losing to any of the smaller teams, not just Oxford but also the likes of Accrington Stanley and Burton Albion would hurt just as much. 
I think the analogy made earlier about Oxford being like an annoying little brother is about right.  It would be frustrating to lose and annoying to have the trolls coming on with remarks that they think oh so clever but in the scheme of things it matters far more that we get back to a higher league than any individual result.

Let's hope this is all academic and we manage to beat them so the trolls can stay quiet.

Whos that clip clopping over my bridge!!!!?Huh?

Clems Army!
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, April 15, 2011, 12:22:46 »

Your time in the Conference has definitely taken you out of Town minds for a bit but it'll still be more than a little vocal when acquaintances are finally renewed.

"Great save, Digby."
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #64 on: Friday, April 15, 2011, 12:40:21 »

Your time in the Conference has definitely taken you out of Town minds for a bit but it'll still be more than a little vocal when acquaintances are finally renewed.

I wonder how that would translate of you didn't have to keep your professional hat on.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, April 15, 2011, 17:09:59 »

Ha, It seems more of an gaint killing act to Poxford fans. They make us feel like Chelsea to them.

I'm not interested in the fighting side, just the easy 6 points for promotion.

Thanks.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: