Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 68   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Twitter  (Read 202031 times)
jb

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 11:38:32 »

It seems he was being pushed by a couple of agents to STFC. From what he's tweeted, he didn't really want to be here and di Canio didn't really want him here, hence why he was shown the door a bit sharpish.

Surely di Canio wouldn't have let him train if he didn't want him in the first place. I really don't think he'd be a push over with agents.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 11:40:43 »

It seems he was being pushed by a couple of agents to STFC. From what he's tweeted, he didn't really want to be here and di Canio didn't really want him here, hence why he was shown the door a bit sharpish.

He has acted like a complete tw*t since he left though - clearly not a PdC type of person.

No-one seeing this level of professionalism is going to offer him a contract.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 11:43:12 »

Quote from: @LeonKnight82
why ain't stfc big enough for u...? < It aint that at all I had my reasons why I didn't wanna go there

No I'm not saying I left swindon .... Pdc said it aint the right move for him to bring me there and I said I didn't really wanna be there anyway in all due respect

Cos darren lewis and phil spencer was trying to force me in STFC ... Pdc didn't want to touch me which is fair enough
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #648 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 11:43:19 »

Perhaps, maybe, he really was just too unfit?

I noticed a glimpse of him in training from one of the videos, Callum Kennedy interview I think. He did look rather rotund.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 11:44:00 »

Has anyone explained to Mr. Knight that a trial period offers no guarantees?

Also, I've scored plent of goals playing 5-a-side, such an achievemet is hardly a reason to question Swindon's decision is it!?!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 11:46:00 »

I've jumped on the bandwagon now... lets wind him up so he hits back with vengence when he inevitably lines up against us next year!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 12:35:33 »

Thanks, and for the tweet quotes too. From his side of the story I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. Bleedin' agents.
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 14:13:52 »

I think those last few tweets posted show it wasn't all his fault, if he didn't want to come here and was being pushed and Paolo didn't really want him, theres not a lot else to be said.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #653 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 14:18:47 »

I think those last few tweets posted show it wasn't all his fault,

If you believe every word he says, then yes.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 14:20:35 »

he didn't actually have to come here for a trial in the first place though did he, so again it's him that got himself into the situation so I don't get why he is moaning.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 14:30:18 »

Why didn't he want to come here? Does he really think he's going to do better than us? Talk about over-rating your own ability.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 14:30:52 »

Thrown away what could have been a decent career and as his tweets today and the past show, as far as he is concerned its always someone elses fault not his own.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 14:32:07 »

I think those last few tweets posted show it wasn't all his fault, if he didn't want to come here and was being pushed and Paolo didn't really want him, theres not a lot else to be said.

Knight has made big mistakes in the past. I don't think this time it's all his own making.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 14:32:33 »

Thrown away what could have been a decent career and as his tweets today and the past show, as far as he is concerned its always someone elses fault not his own.

Like previous managers have said he has a chip on his shoulder. Seems to me that he feels he is owed to much.

However i think it was a bit of a stitch if the agent said they were already discussing figures when they weren't.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 14:34:23 by jb » Logged
Barry Scott

« Reply #659 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 14:33:59 »

His tweets sound like what a 14 year old bloke says after he gets dumped. (Damage limitation of the ego no doubt.)

"I didn't like the bitch anyway."
"I was meaning to break it off for months."
"She always liked me more than I liked her."
"I was always too good for her."
"I only got with her because her mate set us up and I fancied her."
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 68   Go Up
Print
Jump to: