Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Walsall......Matchday Thread.  (Read 36151 times)
lambourn red

« Reply #270 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:54:08 »

Fuck me if that is a response from the players of getting the manager sacked then we are certainties to go down. That was no better than the last 3 or 4 home games, Obika is lazier than Pericard and should be sent back to Spurs. All very depressing and I can not see any way out of it.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:56:04 »

Samba?....fuck me i thaught there was a funeral.
He he, well they called themselves the Swindon Samba Band!!!
corner

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 18:56:58 »

Fuck me if that is a response from the players of getting the manager sacked then we are certainties to go down. That was no better than the last 3 or 4 home games, Obika is lazier than Pericard and should be sent back to Spurs. All very depressing and I can not see any way out of it.
this is true!!!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:03:48 »

I thought Rose was one of our better players today

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:09:23 »

Do we really need a smilie to point out irony/sarcasm/facetiousness?

Fuck me, it's like a forum full of yanks today.

I'm knackered.  My back hurts.  Spent £25 this afternoon on an afternoon out to a kids' farm and my two year old (who, frankly, is going through a bit of a 'naughty phase') cried pretty much the whole time, ignored all the animals and just wanted to use the play park trampoline.  When we finally prized his fingers away from said trampoline, I would imagine that you most probably heard the resulting screams in Thailand.  Oh...and I think the last time my team won a game of football was around the same time I hit puberty.

So please forgive me if my irony-spotting faculties aren't what they usually are.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:11:00 »

Can't understand why we went 4-5-1 at home it was clear after 10 minutes Walsall only came for the draw. We had most the possesion but had no clear cut chances and unfortunately that's whats going to send us down.

Walsall's No 3 Lescott what a cheating little bastard he was, went down holding his head for a foul only for the physio to come on and treat him for a non existant ankle injury the got up rubbing his head. To top it off just as we were on an attack then decided to sit on his arse on the pitch so the ref would blow the whistle for him to get treated. The ref & his anorexic linesman made poor decisions for both teams today though.

Gray also needs learn to shut his mouth he could quite easily been sent off today
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:15:18 »

Gray was a bit over excitable.  The incident where he was booked was a wrong decision by the ref and linesman for a throw in, but it was only a throw in, calm down you twat.  If he'd stayed on the pitch for 5 minutes longer he would have commited another foul and been sent off.

Never knowingly overstated.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #277 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:18:13 »

Well that was pretty much a non event - which in itself is an improvement. Obika's cameo appearance reminded me of the midweek game when Stabber Ashikodi came on. The good news is that we kept a clean sheet but any of us on the TEF could have played defence or goal today. The bad news is how easily we were knocked off the ball by the fair challenges let alone the ones the ref let go. We could not compete with Walsall physically at all. The other bad news is how ponderous we looked breaking with the ball. Lastly, we really needed a big man up front to hold the ball and bring others into play.
The ref was a dick and their no 18 should have been sent off for persistent fouling or persistent being a tool.
When Grella went down early in the 2nd - was it a pen - anyone in the TE throw any light on that.
Panda Paws

« Reply #278 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:19:35 »

Can't remember the Grella one but there was defo a foul on Ritchie second half, when he turned back away from the defender he got his ankle clipped.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:24:33 »

Can't understand why we went 4-5-1 at home it was clear after 10 minutes Walsall only came for the draw. We had most the possesion but had no clear cut chances and unfortunately that's whats going to send us down.

Walsall's No 3 Lescott what a cheating little bastard he was, went down holding his head for a foul only for the physio to come on and treat him for a non existant ankle injury the got up rubbing his head. To top it off just as we were on an attack then decided to sit on his arse on the pitch so the ref would blow the whistle for him to get treated. The ref & his anorexic linesman made poor decisions for both teams today though.

Gray also needs learn to shut his mouth he could quite easily been sent off today

Thats true............though Gray was the best player on the park....class and to be honest is just throwing his career away with little cameo apperances instead of playing at a higher level.
wacko

« Reply #280 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:24:48 »

we should have attacked from that throw in.
Yes we should have could not believe Timlin passed it back ! We are in a relegation battle and he does that ! Being they made a sub from that we had every right to attck.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:25:20 »

Yep clear penalty to me on Ritchie.  Also who was the Walsall player trying to handball their corner into our goal was it Ledesma?  Just about summed the referee's performance up today not even booking him
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:28:32 »

I thought it was their number 5.

Ref played on because the ball was still active, fair enough.

Next time the ball went out play the ref clearly looked around the whole pitch twice, now I dont know exactly why he did that or what he was thinking but it looked to me like the ref was going to book the player now the game was stopped but couldnt remember which player it was.

Said player got booked 2 minutes later for handball I think!

Gray should have gone, he went in studsup, both feet on the floor, complete lunge - lucky for him (...and our players!) he connected with absolutely no one what so ever, didnt even get near them! If he had....
wacko

« Reply #283 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:29:52 »

Yep clear penalty to me on Ritchie.  Also who was the Walsall player trying to handball their corner into our goal was it Ledesma?  Just about summed the referee's performance up today not even booking him

I am sick and tired of the shit ref's that get sent down here ! That pass back in the first half was so blatant and he gave fuck all !
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 19:52:49 »

The one where their defender just about got a touch on it and the keeper picked it up two yards away? How often do you see that sort of thing happen? They might as well just ditch that rule anyway, along with the obstruction when it's not obstruction but it is....

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: