Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: L2 next season....who do you want?  (Read 61925 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Friday, February 18, 2011, 23:47:39 »

Sean Keaney, 19, of Outram Road, Oxford, threw a missile.

Sean Bone, 30, from Owens Way, Cowley, threw a chair.

Surely a chair would be classed as a missile?
Not ballistic enough. Bloody good job you work for the Fire Brigade and not the MOD, we've taken enough casualties in Iraq/Afghanistan etc as it is without you sending them up against the Taliban armed with long-range chairs
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 08:10:08 »

You bugger

Every one should carry an air to air missile in their back pocket for situations like this
Alan Maze

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 16:15:44 »

Not at all mate.

I just like picking on fuckwits. It's fun and it's easy. Smiley
? Takes one to know one, fuckwit. What's with the Bangkok user name? Must be a lady boy.
flammableBen

« Reply #213 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 16:16:44 »

Wow. I see what you did to BRed then. You took a stereotype from the place in his username and applied it to him! Nobody has ever done that.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 16:19:15 »

Wow. I see what you did to BRed then. You took a stereotype from the place in his username and applied it to him! Nobody has ever done that.

Well it would have to be an original post from someone from Oxford - it's because they have a University you know.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #215 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 16:19:37 »

I'm left aghast Ben.

There's clearly no comeback against such a keen wit. I mean "lady boy", fuck me that's good.
DMR

« Reply #216 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:27:54 »

Oxford going really well atm as well... fucking hell
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:30:03 »

Oxford going really well atm as well... fucking hell

Yep, the unthinkable leap-frog is on the cards.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:55:26 »

L2 is starting to look a bit more norvern for next season than I'd like....

The Board need to have a bit of a think about how they're going to approach this manager wise, give the previous lengths of time it has taken to get a new boss, they should be working on it now.

We've ended up with the worst Div 3 side in my 50 years of support, and it's a side totally unsuited to Div 4.  It will need to be ripped apart and totally rebuilt. I'd probably only keep perhaps 5 players....Lucas, Benyon, Ritchie, LJF and Flint
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:58:42 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 17:58:41 »

On a positive note, I've always wanted to go to Morecambe. 
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:02:54 »

L2 is starting to look a bit more norvern for next season than I'd like....

The Board need to have a bit of a think about how they're going to approach this manager wise, give the previous lengths of time it has taken to get a new boss, they should be working on it now.

We've ended up with the worst Div 3 side in my 50 years of support, and it's a side totally unsuited to Div 4.  It will need to be ripped apart and totally rebuilt. I'd probably only keep perhaps 5 players....Lucas, Benyon, Ritchie, LJF and Flint

Last time around with Wise and Poyet, they were able to bring in experienced pros like Adi Williams,
Jamie Vincent and Paul Evans.

I have my doubts that whoever is manager next season,would be allowed to go down that route.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:06:00 »

I'd probably only keep perhaps 5 players....Lucas, Benyon, Ritchie, LJF and Flint

You'd keep LFJ but bin Cuthbert?
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:07:24 »

You'd keep LFJ but bin Cuthbert?

He won't be here, Cuthbert's contract runs out this summer.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:10:04 »

Last time around with Wise and Poyet, they were able to bring in experienced pros like Adi Williams,
Jamie Vincent and Paul Evans.

I have my doubts that whoever is manager next season,would be allowed to go down that route.

This could very well be a problem, but it's a league for grinders, can't see Caddis or Ferry being suitable, Ritchie has played down there, with a bit of success. We might have to take on loss on those two.  Williams for a while was just the sort of thing you need.....even Jerel Ifil was suited to L2.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #224 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:12:48 »

This could very well be a problem, but it's a league for grinders, can't see Caddis or Ferry being suitable, Ritchie has played down there, with a bit of success. We might have to take on loss on those two.  Williams for a while was just the sort of thing you need.....even Jerel Ifil was suited to L2.

We've still got Manks!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: