Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 81188 times)
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:02:19 »

So well done. You got your say. Why do you want to close the thread and hide it so it can't be read anymore and other people can't do the same?
fair enough....just too much negativity grinds me down
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:06:24 »

That would be a good song title Jimbob Cheesy
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:16:04 »

Why? People might want to add from what they said 30 pages ago as things get worse and there opinions change.

If you disagree with some of the views then you're better off forming a decent reply to  why you think they're wrong instead of just asking for them to be censored.

Yep, I'm sad to say that I have backed Wilson up until tonight but, for the first time, I now think he should go. He's had more than enough time to stop the rot, even by his own admission, but I don't think he's the man to get us out of a relegation scrap. I know this wont go down too well with some, but I would be tempted to get a short term replacement in until the end of the season, just to get us out of this hole. Someone who is a battler and would command respect in the changing room. Someone who knows a little bit about the club and would not be afraid to kick the player's arses. Even though I'm not that keen on him as a person, I think the man for us right now is Dennis Wise. I never thought I'd write those words but I never thought we'd be so shit for so long either.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:18:51 »

Yep, I'm sad to say that I have backed Wilson up until tonight but, for the first time, I now think he should go. He's had more than enough time to stop the rot, even by his own admission, but I don't think he's the man to get us out of a relegation scrap. I know this wont go down too well with some, but I would be tempted to get a short term replacement in until the end of the season, just to get us out of this hole. Someone who is a battler and would command respect in the changing room. Someone who knows a little bit about the club and would not be afraid to kick the player's arses. Even though I'm not that keen on him as a person, I think the man for us right now is Dennis Wise. I never thought I'd write those words but I never thought we'd be so shit for so long either.
I agree, tonight is the first time I've felt no confidence in Danny - possibly because the commentary was more critical and honest. Your point about Wise is an interesting one - I can't stand the guy but anybody who can spark life into this team is welcome as far as I'm concerned.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #484 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:20:00 »

Well what the fuck are you doing supporting the Town then you dozy twat
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:21:05 »

I agree, tonight is the first time I've felt no confidence in Danny - possibly because the commentary was more critical and honest. Your point about Wise is an interesting one - I can't stand the guy but anybody who can spark life into this team is welcome as far as I'm concerned.
Wise did an excellent in job in the short time he was at the club in fairness.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:21:32 »

Well what the fuck are you doing supporting the Town then you dozy twat
point well made cunt
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #487 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:23:34 »

point well made cunt
I thought so, cheers
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #488 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:31:14 »

shit the fucking bed, Wilson is still in denial of his and the team's rubbishnes
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:45:45 »

An apology

I now realise that the This Is posters had the cojones and the gut instinct to make the right calls at the right time.

flammableBen

« Reply #490 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:46:08 »

Sneaky straight after HT subs so the opposition team don't know what you're going to do is possibly the most desperate managerial tactic I've ever heard of. He really is out of ideas.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:47:47 »

I have been supportive of Wilson, starting to get doubts now.

Either way its probably too late to change him. I assume anyone half decent would not be interested and we'd end up with Trollope.
flammableBen

« Reply #492 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:47:50 »

Next week: The players swap shirts around at half time to confuse the opposition.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:49:28 »

Next week: The players swap shirts around at half time to confuse the opposition.

And dye their hair different colours!
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:50:56 »

I assume anyone half decent would not be interested and we'd end up with Trollope.

What a depressing thought that is.

Amusing to hear him say we need even more players. We have what 27/28 professionals on the books now, all of which have been signed/re-signed by Wilson. How many more do you want?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: