Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 81179 times)
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:20:13 »

We have decent players for this league- and get good gates and the board have worked hard to get the gates/season ticket holders up- but this is all going to be undone unless they take action NOW.

The team selection tonight said it all- time to go Danny enough is enough 
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:25:46 »

can this thread please be locked and filed in b1n please by the mods...its getting boring now and rears (sp) its head everytime we lose which is far too often...this is getting as fucking annoying as the players that cannot be named
flammableBen

« Reply #467 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:27:06 »

can this thread please be locked and filed in b1n please by the mods...its getting boring now and rears (sp) its head everytime we lose which is far too often...this is getting as fucking annoying as the players that cannot be named

Why? There'd only be another one. Are you suggesting we shouldn't discuss the future of our manager when we're doing really really shit.?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #468 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:27:28 »

If you know the thread's content, don't like it and don't want to contribute, then why bother reading it?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:27:33 »

Don't read it then.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:29:14 »

I have backed Wilson all season, not once have I even thought about sacking him but I have for the first time tonight. We don't even sound like we're playing badly, but when your still losing 3.0 you know there are problems.
Last season was my best as a Swindon fan, i'm alot younger than most of you old cunts on here, only 20, but I have still managed to see some shit in the 13 years i've been coming, and these last couple of games have been the first time I have thought I don't give a fuck.
Some of Wilsons decisons in the past few weeks have been strange to say the least, what Ferry has done wrong is anyones guess, his subs baffle me, his love for Prutton and Michael Rose confuse me and his selection tonight was just odd.
Now is the time for a change, Danny Wilson isn't a bad manager by any means, but, I no longer believe he is the right man to take Swindon forward.
We have a good league 1 squad, and unfortunately for Wilson, I think he has lost the dressing room, as well as the fans.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:34:51 by STFC4LIFE » Logged
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:30:10 »

Are you too self important to post in the Wilson Out thread?

edit: someone moved it.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:30:42 »

Completely agree.

jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:32:11 »

i think 32 pages is more than suffice to gauge peoples opinion of whether wilson should still be here or not...it just reminds me of all those folk that were disappointed we equalised on saturday
flammableBen

« Reply #474 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:35:04 »

i think 32 pages is more than suffice to gauge peoples opinion of whether wilson should still be here or not...it just reminds me of all those folk that were disappointed we equalised on saturday

Why? People might want to add from what they said 30 pages ago as things get worse and there opinions change.

If you disagree with some of the views then you're better off forming a decent reply to  why you think they're wrong instead of just asking for them to be censored.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:43:29 »

Give the job to Alan Mac.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:45:36 »

He has to go now - strange team selections, strange substitutions - if we are going to go down, at least we should go down fighting.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:49:11 »

Fuck off wilson.

Ill pick you up at 10am and we can go to the job centre
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:54:59 »

Why? People might want to add from what they said 30 pages ago as things get worse and there opinions change.

If you disagree with some of the views then you're better off forming a decent reply to  why you think they're wrong instead of just asking for them to be censored.

here is my post from page 20 which I consider to be a reasonable opinion on the matter. I don't consider that people are wrong if they want him out-it just feels like its flogging a dead horse.

In respect of Wilson, I think the divide between the fans has come as a result of some (including me) expecting him to turn it around sooner, whereas others have lost patience earlier. Stating the obvious but....
Has he become a 'bad' manager overnight? Unlikely.
Is it easier to manage/give a team-talk to a winning side? Yes.
Has he lost the confidence in himself and the players and thus struggles to manage/motivate a losing side? Yes.
Is he a nearly man and will remain to be so for the rest of his career managing at no higher than League 1 level?Probably.
Onto the question of should he be sacked?....if his contract is up at the end of the season and the board have in mind A N Other to manage us, do they let him loose with some cash in this transfer window bringing in players he wants that the new manager may not fancy?or do they hope we can survive in League 1 with what we have?
I don't know what the answer is (clearly) and I can't see them sacking him or him walking away.So as hard as it is to accept such a decline since last season, lets at least attempt to get positive and get behind whatever team he picks on Tuesday.
flammableBen

« Reply #479 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 21:56:42 »

So well done. You got your say. Why do you want to close the thread and hide it so it can't be read anymore and other people can't do the same?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: