Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield Wednesday 4th December  (Read 13220 times)
stfcinbmth

« on: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 18:53:28 »

Good news. I've been cleared for an overnight stay so will be up for this one. Hope my parking space is ok leefer and your ready for a few beers?
Tickets not on sale yet though looking on the OS
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 19:08:50 »

Wednesday always bring a few, attendance will be 9000+ I would have thought. Looking through the remaining home matches after that, I'm not sure where the next 'high' gate is going to come from, as we have had most, if not all, of the bigger sides in League 1 here already. Performances on the pitch will have a big part to play in that, as it's not as though we have a Leeds or Norwich still to play in the second half of the season like last year, which brings many fans out of the woodwork.
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 19:12:19 by CHRIS_STFC » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 19:16:41 »

This is my first game since Brighton. Hope this goes better.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 19:42:14 »

This is my first game since Brighton. Hope this goes better.

My first since Saints and Sir Charles's injury. Will book Travelodge tomorrow me thinks
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 20:07:17 »

What excuse did you come up with?
stfcinbmth

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 20:31:24 »

I didn't really need one Si. Just played the "I've had a hard time lately and I need to get away from it all and relax" card
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 20:32:43 »

Relax? Your other half doesn't know much about Swindon then I suppose?
Super Jan fjortoft

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 19, 2010, 13:27:16 »

I can't wait for this game, i work in Doncaster and one of the lads that works here is always giving it the good old" we are a big club, and too big for this division". Can't wait to reiterate, you are crap that is why you got relegated and just because of the gates you get does not make you a big club. Cunt.
Before anybody starts i am not coming down just for the big games. I have only missed out on the mid week games at home. I know part time supporter cunt. Bye

I told you i was ill!
flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 19, 2010, 13:28:47 »

Wouldn't worry about it. Nobody cares about being part time on here mate. Most people realise that life gets in the way, and if you don't let life get in the way sometimes then you need your priorities straightened out.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 19, 2010, 13:39:22 »

I can't wait for this game, i work in Doncaster and one of the lads that works here is always giving it the good old" we are a big club, and too big for this division". Can't wait to reiterate, you are crap that is why you got relegated and just because of the gates you get does not make you a big club. Cunt.
Before anybody starts i am not coming down just for the big games. I have only missed out on the mid week games at home. I know part time supporter cunt. Bye
How do we classify a part timer support i have never understood that for example if you go 5-7 times in a season is that part time or is it choosing the games you go to?
Super Jan fjortoft

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 19, 2010, 13:58:17 »

cheers, i have a season ticket this season, but can't make the mid-week its just to far. Living up north most of my life i found it easier to go to the away games. Sheff wed and Huddersfiel are the closest this season. I hope Scunthorpe come down if we don't go up as i only live about 15 mins from the ground.
On another note the most entertaining/ frustrating game this season was P'boro away.

I told you i was ill!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, November 19, 2010, 14:04:15 »

How do we classify a part timer support i have never understood that for example if you go 5-7 times in a season is that part time or is it choosing the games you go to?

If you go (i reckon 4/5 a season) you are a fan. Anything else is a follower.

Clems Army!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, November 19, 2010, 14:11:47 »

Its all relative really.

If you live in Swindon, dont work Saturdays and dont have regular family commitments and only go 5-7 times a season I'd class that as part time.

If you live miles away, using Doncaster as its already been mentioned here and make the effort to travel down to 5-7 home games a season (probably do a few 'local' away ones to) then i'd class that as a full time supporter.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, November 19, 2010, 15:34:10 »

So i go 15-16 home games plus the cup and 5-6 away games does this mean i am a real supporter what what number does part time become real
« Last Edit: Friday, November 19, 2010, 15:36:41 by bassett boy » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, November 19, 2010, 15:41:20 »

It doesn't fucking matter

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: