Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dagenham & Redbridge V Swindon Town Official Match Day Thread  (Read 38455 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 13:20:03 »

I'm not a nasty person.  I came here in the early hours to have a bit of a read up to see what had been said.  I am quite offended - and the attitude of most of you IS like Leeds fans appears to have been.     

We've just played shit, lost twice in a week  - you come onto our forum and take the piss.

What the fuck were you expecting? a medal?

I dont think any of us thought we deserved the win just for turning up. The reason you got the attitude was because you came to take the piss and unsurprisingly we're in pretty bad moods this week.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 13:24:22 »

Wait.....its not called The Kassam is it? 

Will a load of people in yellow shirts play some games in front of your shed, and half way through the season bottle it?  If so, i think ive seen your shed!

I like you a lot Cheesy Best of luck for the rest of the season, hope you have many more "Greatest results in our history" (so long as you finish below us!)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 13:45:34 »

It amazes me how fickle some football fans are!

Can't believe it's even been mentioned about getting a new manager. Get Austin and Sheehan fit and Prutton back from suspension and we're sorted.

We need a left winger and a decent front man to partner Charlie though.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 13:49:19 »

The most fun I have had in a matchday thread for ages!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 14:02:44 »

I thought the away stand was excellent, and actually thought the ground was pretty decent, there are certainly far worse in Leagues one and two. Pity yesterday's game ruined a good days drinking! I actually asked the players coach driver to drive off and let the sods walk home on the way out. By his laugh I think he was tempted.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 14:05:47 »

Ha that was you. Cool. I saw you.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 15:41:26 »

Ralphy we aint sorted until we replace key players adequately from last season.

We badly miss Paynters goals (cannot see Pericard and Dossevi reaching his tally between them) and the experience of Greer at the back. Greer may have had his faults ala needless free kicks and lack of pace- but he organised the back line something we are badly missing which is borne out by the inconsistancy of the performances so far.

We also badly miss Ward and Darby.

With the side we have- we will be lucky to finish 12th, we just do not have the quality and strength in depth we had last season. Rectify these areas and we should have a good shot at playoffs again- but why is it that Wilson seems to dither so in the transfer market- lack of action is costing us dear.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 15:46:57 »

Well here's my views on yesterday. Awful from front to back to be quite honest. We rarely looked like creating anything. The passing game wasn't there again. Dossevi doesn't know what the offside rule is, Ferry was dreadful as was Cuthbert. Despite being crap in the first half we were still in complete control and didn't look like conceding. In the 2nd half it got even worse though. A poor header from Cuthbert allows them to get in for the first and I haven't got a clue what happened for the 2nd but if you let Bas Savage score then you've got to have some serious words with yourselves. 2 poor goals to give away. We didn't deserve to win the game at all and probably got the defeat our performance meritted. Dissapointing day to say the least. The few positives I took from the game were Billy Bodin, AOB actually ran this time and put in a few decent balls....erm that's about it. At the moment we can't score and we can't defend. It doesn't bode well. We badly missed Austin and Prutton (yes Prutton) yesterday IMO. I thought Rose was alright again but Sheehan is still better I think. We need some loan signings in to help give us a spark as it's just not happening for us at the moment.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 15:51:06 »

Saw the goals on TV. Didn't really show the first we conceded too well. The second it looks like Rose took care of his man, Morrison seemed to be in no mans land between Rose's man Cuthbert and thus out the game when the ball sailed over his head. Then Cuthbert let his man turn too easily and shoot (and score).

Easy to say from the sidelines, but it was a very very soft goal.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 16:00:19 »

Saw the goals on TV. Didn't really show the first we conceded too well. The second it looks like Rose took care of his man, Morrison seemed to be in no mans land between Rose's man Cuthbert and thus out the game when the ball sailed over his head. Then Cuthbert let his man turn too easily and shoot (and score).

Easy to say from the sidelines, but it was a very very soft goal.

I couldn't help but shout at the TV  "Don't let it fucking bounce you useless tossers".

It's the first thing you try and teach kids as defenders, as bad things tend to happen when you do let it happen
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 16:13:32 »

I couldn't help but shout at the TV  "Don't let it fucking bounce you useless tossers".

It's the first thing you try and teach kids as defenders
Albeit not in those exact words
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 16:15:03 »

Albeit not in those exact words

Fair point Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 16:36:59 »

Could be worse:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9044591.stm
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 16:40:58 »

was thinking the exact same thing paul
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 18:34:28 »

No doubt the Liverpool fans think they shouldn't be losing to 'teams like Blackpool' Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: