Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dagenham & Redbridge V Swindon Town Official Match Day Thread  (Read 38456 times)
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 21:45:35 »

Cant bes arsed to trawl through the whole thread but .............

Just got back and have a little time to reflect on one of the most abject performances I have seen for quite some time, reminded me very very much so of the sort of performances we delivered under Malpas.

Not good enough, simply not fucking good enough.

We have got a threadbare makeshift squad that is full of wannabe's and nearly men.

I have always shouted down people that said we were a one man team, I apologise for that because quite obviously we are.

Dossevi wowed us with his two goals against Forest and I sincerely thought that he could be a perfect foil for Charlie

I WAS WRONG

I gave Pericard massive credit at the Walsall game, thinking that he would now push on

I WAS WRONG

Coming back from injury or not.................... Ferry is a mere shadow of the player that turned out for us last season, as is Douglas, as is JP,

and dont even start me off about Amankwah

Utter fucking gash.

To start an international CF that does not even understand or interpret the offside rule beggars belief !

and before anyone hangs me out to dry, think about today, Plymouth and Walsall, any HALF DECENT striker would have slotted at least 4 of the 10 chances he has had

Bollocks to all this "its only 10 games, we are still gelling shite", we should be a cohesive squad by now.

Something is seriously wrong and I am sorry but going from Play off finalists to what I spent £100 witnessing today is just not acceptable.

Absolutely spot on.

The midfield has worried me most so far. All 3 of those players need a bit of a kick up the ass. JPM has certainly reverted to the player of 2 seasons ago.

Priority should be getting in a RB and LW, the elusive experienced CB and maybe a ST required (which would mean either Pericard or Ball would be surplus when Austin is back). Also as Prutton and Douglas can't play together and both Douglas & Ferry being poor, maybe we'll need some in there as well.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 22:06:59 »

Absolutely spot on.

The midfield has worried me most so far. All 3 of those players need a bit of a kick up the ass. JPM has certainly reverted to the player of 2 seasons ago.

Priority should be getting in a RB and LW, the elusive experienced CB and maybe a ST required (which would mean either Pericard or Ball would be surplus when Austin is back). Also as Prutton and Douglas can't play together and both Douglas & Ferry being poor, maybe we'll need some in there as well.

Based on the season and not just on today I would say we need 1/2 strikers and a LM.  The additional CB and RB are secondary requirements IMO.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 22:10:17 »

Just back, after a stupid cuntish accident on the M25.

Shit day, shit ground, shit performance.

Absolutely pissed off, fail to see any positives we can take from that.

Good night.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 22:27:42 »

I saw that Myles Weston got man of the match for Brentford today. He tore us a new one playing on the left when we played them. These are the types of players we should be looking at.

I also see Gavin Mahon is still without a club. He'd do a job in the centre of midfield.
Morgan Freeman

People enjoy the sound of my voice

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 22:32:25 »

I'm to tired to read all the thread now but did anyone else get stuck in London after Hammersmith bridge was closed? Finally got home, 6 hours later.

Edit:

Good night.

Maybe I should of read this post, I mirror this.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 22:48:47 by Morgan Freeman » Logged
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 22:35:09 »

I blame langers for everything.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 22:46:35 »

Good night.

Can only echo these sentiments.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 22:51:30 »

I've got some serious love for horse boxes on the M25, Crispy was having a wander in the middle of the M25!  Cheesy

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 22:56:14 »

The fact is if every time a team goes out to bully us we succumb- we aint ever going to get out of this division.

We have not replaced the experience we lost in the summer in Greer, Paynter and until we do we will not move up the table. Why does it take Wilson so long to move in the market?

Fitton will not tolerate anothing season- Wilson's targets set are minimum of playoffs- doesnt look likely at the moment.  
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #324 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 23:02:04 »

Blah blah blah experience, replacements blah blah. We weren't good enough as a team today. Nothing to do with ex-players, shit team performance
jb

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 23:03:25 »

I saw that Myles Weston got man of the match for Brentford today. He tore us a new one playing on the left when we played them. These are the types of players we should be looking at.

I also see Gavin Mahon is still without a club. He'd do a job in the centre of midfield.

Sorry are you joking? We do not need any more centre midfielders!
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #326 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 23:04:40 »

Sorry are you joking? We do not need any more centre midfielders!

we need to play 5 central midfielders to ensure that we are really narrow so we can't cross to our two strikers who can head the ball....oh

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
jb

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 23:07:42 »

we need to play 5 central midfielders to ensure that we are really narrow so we can't cross to our two strikers who can head the ball....oh

Strikers?! Lets just buy two more centre midfielders and play them up front.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #328 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 23:11:22 »

This isn't a dig at Wilson but i honestly believe that if we fail to get into the play-offs this season Wilson will be sacked without question.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 23:43:40 »

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: