Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Carlisle vs Swindon Matchday Thread  (Read 32248 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 08:52:50 »

where were millwall at this stage last season reg?

Millwall were 9th. Of the other PO teams Charlton were 1st, Hudds 4th and we were 8th.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:00:25 »

Austin's miss was fucking abysmal, our league position even at this early stage is unacceptable.

Did you not see the massive bobble it took?  He is excused of that miss

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:06:19 »

So you don't look at 'other' women then, Arriba? Fancy one up the bum from some gay poof then?

fuck me you bite so easily.first from a tounge in cheek cricket comment.then after responding in the manner i was addressed, you still come back with more.
good stuff..
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:10:48 »

Just seen the highlights, look like Charlies bobbled on him.....
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:25:55 »

Balls chance looked easier........got a feeling Howe from Bournemouth may jump ship to Southampton.
Very good manager........lets hope if he does they are still in a fair amount of turmoil come Saturday.
They looked awfull yesterday.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:26:38 »

Millwall were 9th. Of the other PO teams Charlton were 1st, Hudds 4th and we were 8th.

Oh. I thought they had a worse start than that.

Looks like Sky's preseason prediction of 14th isn't looking so stupid after all.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:27:20 »

Just seen the highlights, look like Charlies bobbled on him.....

Wembley all over again wasn't it?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:28:46 »

Balls chance looked easier........got a feeling Howe from Bournemouth may jump ship to Southampton.
Very good manager........lets hope if he does they are still in a fair amount of turmoil come Saturday.
They looked awfull yesterday.

I can't see Howe going to Saints. He's a Bournemouth legend and Bournemouth through and through.

Saints were dire yesterday. At the back they look like us a few weeks back. Still look pretty handy going forward though at times. Could be a close game next week.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:29:36 »

I can't see Howe going to Saints. He's a Bournemouth legend and Bournemouth through and through.

Saints were dire yesterday. At the back they look like us a few weeks back. Still look pretty handy going forward though at times. Could be a close game next week.

Tisdale ruled himself out at the weekend. Pretty sure Howe will do the same.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:32:25 »

Agreed Onion.........though a contract offering him maybe six times what he is on now may test his resolve.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:42:15 »

yeah but I expect Pardew having a decent season, winning the piss poor paint pot, winning 4-0 and then being sacked will play heavily on his mind.

I mean who wants to go into a club where the expectation levels are that high.

Someone like Eddie Howe would earn more than he does at Bournemouth - but could be out of a job by Christmas if Southampton arent promoted!!!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:47:16 »

yeah but I expect Pardew having a decent season, winning the piss poor paint pot, winning 4-0 and then being sacked will play heavily on his mind.

I mean who wants to go into a club where the expectation levels are that high.

Someone like Eddie Howe would earn more than he does at Bournemouth - but could be out of a job by Christmas if Southampton arent promoted!!!

Know what you are saying Dave.
But it is obvious Pardew was sacked for something unrelated to the playing performances surely?
They had just won 4-0 at Rovers.....Howe isn't a big name and would be under less pressure,wouldn't suprise me if he jumped ship at all.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 09:52:48 »

Wembley all over again wasn't it?

Unfortunatley so. Sat right up for him, looked like he struck it with his ankle.
wacko

« Reply #238 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 10:26:19 »

missed a couple of sitters yesterday and should have won the game comfortably but at the end of the day a draw away from home is better that a kick in the nuts and another positive to take into account is thats the second clean sheet we have kept this week so a massive improvement and im sure we will start climbing up the table over the next few weeks
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 10:42:30 »

Know what you are saying Dave.
But it is obvious Pardew was sacked for something unrelated to the playing performances surely?
They had just won 4-0 at Rovers.....Howe isn't a big name and would be under less pressure,wouldn't suprise me if he jumped ship at all.

The timing would suggest you are right - but I wouldnt say it was obvious something had gone on. The Southampton chairman doesnt really have a clue.

In his eyes Pardew failed last season by not getting Southampton promoted and he failed again this year by only having 4 points from 4 games.

Make no mistake, whoever they bring in will be under a ton of pressure. Their chairman expects them to get promoted.

Howe turned down Peterborough in January to stay at Bournemouth - he played all but about 2 games of his career at Bournemouth - I dont think he is going anywhere.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: