Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Carlisle vs Swindon Matchday Thread  (Read 32322 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:46:12 »

did either of you go

Did you?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:48:04 »

did either of you go

People have grounds to argue whether you did unless you can elaborate on why that was worse than last week.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:48:41 »

It must have been absolutely dire to be worse than last week. Last wek was 100% shiteness.

I would of thought however that a point gained away at Carlisle and a clean sheet as well is more positive than the debacle I witnessed at mk.

It's All Good..............
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:49:20 »

Another clean sheet away from home is obviously a good thing, but it's only completely worthwhile if we score down the other end.  Maybe a point would have been taken by most of us before the game, but I thought we would use the momentum from Tuesday night and push on and get the first win.  The worrying thing for me is that the teams we've dropped points against so far are teams we were beating last season.  We haven't come against any of the so called tougher sides in the league yet!

I don't feel as confident as some about next Saturday either.  Southampton will be trying to end a bad run themselves and have definitely got something to prove against us.  I honestly think if we don't pick up 3 points next week, Wilson's position might be under threat, which will be a real shame.  However 3 points out of 15 against some of the teams we'e played is clearly not good enough.

Sonicyouth to start the matchday thread please, as he's been our only matchwinner so far?!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #169 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:51:47 »

People have grounds to argue whether you did unless you can elaborate on why that was worse than last week.

Exactly.

How the fuck can a 0-0 away draw be as bad or worse than a 2-1 defeat?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Coca Fola

« Reply #170 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:54:10 »

Good result against a decent side away from home. Plus back to back clean sheets. What more could you want?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:55:41 »

A Pericard hat trick?  Wink
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:55:59 »

Good result against a decent side away from home. Plus back to back clean sheets. What more could you want?

Probably stating the obvious here, but a win and 3 points?  Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:56:09 »

How the fuck can a 0-0 away draw be as bad or worse than a 2-1 defeat?

This.

1 point > 0 points
Coca Fola

« Reply #174 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:56:45 »

Probably stating the obvious here, but a win and 3 points?  Smiley

I knew someone would say that  Wink

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 16:57:43 »

better than i thought we'd get.that said after seeing austins chance we could have nicked it.
watched supermarine today so didn't listen to the game,but on the way back heard the numerous players given their chance got subbed.
dunno what to read into that apart from negatives(for them at least)
think we'll batter southampton next week who seem in a right fucking mess.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 17:03:49 »

Pleased with the clean sheet and the fact that we are creating alot more chances.
Panda Paws

« Reply #177 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 17:05:20 »

Will be nice to hear the views of people who went, but Callum sounded very unlucky to be taken off. Can understand AOB for Timlin, but DW does leave himself open to criticism when it comes to subs sometimes
jb

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 17:08:40 »

Will be nice to hear the views of people who went, but Callum sounded very unlucky to be taken off. Can understand AOB for Timlin, but DW does leave himself open to criticism when it comes to subs sometimes

Kennedy sounded good. But Sheehan offers alot more of an attacking threat..
stfcinbmth

« Reply #179 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 17:18:57 »

As already stated a point is better than no points, and two clean sheets on the bounce. Having said that it's the first game we haven't scored in, so disappointing in that respect, think DW is still trying to work out his best front pair

Poole beat Alton 4-0 must confess tho I spent most of my time checking the beeb site for the latest Lge 1 scores. I'm turning into one of those twats that spend all their time on the phone

See you all next Saturday

@leefer Brock didn't appear to have a league game this week
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: