Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Celtic Loan Players  (Read 6895 times)
pauloantony

« on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 01:11:39 »

Sorry to intrude guys,but i have always had a soft spot for swindon as my dad supported them.
Im a Celtic fan myself and have watched the growing connection between our two clubs flourish.
Scot Cuthbert seems to have developed well  down there (however i heard a wee rumour that lennon may be interested in bringing him back...so dont be surprised if Ferry is used as a makeweight) pity really! i quite like young ferry but i simply cannot see him breaking into the team this season im afraid.
Also heard that you may be getting a few more of our hot prospects and some of the excellent fringe players down there this season...
The ones to watch are :
Paul Mcgowan-Busy wee player,eye for goal but unbelieveable work rate.
Josh Thomson-Like the lad,big,strong just been call up to the england 21's?
Milan Misun-fantastic,cool full back,nicked him under the noses of AC Milan.
james forrest (scored the 3rd)-this boy has a huge future.
Niall Mcginn - N.Ireland international,good feet with absolutely lightening pace
Paddy mccourt - what can i say about paddy? N ireland international,probably one of the most 'gifted' players i have ever seen?...if only he had an engine to match!
« Last Edit: Monday, July 5, 2010, 01:17:31 by pauloantony » Logged
maggers86

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 02:25:36 »

would be happy with mccourt if he consistently plays like that
maggers86

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 02:34:36 »

nice finish by forrest too
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 06:58:39 »

im sure i speak for every single swindon fan when i say more simon ferrys please, but fuck right off with your ben hutchinsons.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 09:33:57 »

Yep, huch was utter shite.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 09:45:08 »

What about Caddis? Do you think theres any chance of him coming down here?
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 14:06:27 »

mccourt looks a great player, that is exactly what we need someone who can get the ball at his feet and just run at the defence an scare the shit out of them. Beers
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 14:10:30 »

It's all well and good looking at players on youtube, but would they cut the physical side of league 1? It's all about the attitude in my opinion, I don't want any big I am's here if they are unable to cut it.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 14:19:00 »

It's all well and good looking at players on youtube, but would they cut the physical side of league 1? It's all about the attitude in my opinion, I don't want any big I am's here if they are unable to cut it.

Do you think that League 1 is more physical than the SPL? I would have thought it would have been on a par.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 14:39:06 »

Casal looked good in his youtube videos.

Enough said.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 15:06:56 »

why would celtic loan us mccourt? he's 26...
pauloantony

« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 23:18:57 »

im sure i speak for every single swindon fan when i say more simon ferrys please, but fuck right off with your ben hutchinsons.
I think ben hutchinson was a impulse signing by wee strachan,big boy who had just burst onto the scene in the premiership and scored on his debut. we picked him up for nothing but simply hasnt worked hard enough to improve his game.
he wont cut it.

Im a bit sorry for ferry,certainly has ability but with this season being ever so important to us he wont get a look in im afraid.
Im positive he will be with you on loan or permanently after the summer
pauloantony

« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 23:21:10 »

What about Caddis? Do you think theres any chance of him coming down here?

Again...we must win the league this season,fringe players will not be risked so i cannot see why not.
Again! like ferry as a full back/wing back the boy has alot of potential and ALWAYS gives 100%.
pauloantony

« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 23:26:42 »

mccourt looks a great player, that is exactly what we need someone who can get the ball at his feet and just run at the defence an scare the shit out of them. Beers

mccourt is a bit of an enigma now,all the skill of ronaldinho (seroiusly! he has more ability than mcgeady) but simply doesnt have as good an engine...
in fact he scored this one 3 weeks ago

pauloantony

« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 23:28:17 »

why would celtic loan us mccourt? he's 26...

because he needs 1st team football.... and he is not getting it.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: