Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Celtic Loan Players  (Read 6889 times)
pauloantony

« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 23:48:53 »

seriously though.
This little bond our two clubs are developing is only good for both teams,we get to blood genuine prospects whom would be very unlikely to get a peep this season.

Simon Ferry and prehaps cuthbert have from what i hear have had been relatively successfull to swindon?

Simon ferry is one one of many great prospects we have,infact i would genuinely say that there are far better bursting through at the moment.
Our youth development has always been good,but since last seasond scrappage of our reserve league these players are travelling south and abroad playing closed door games.
We are scouring europe for hot prospects in order to reduce our outgoings in the transfer market,that coupled with our £15m training complex should bear fruit.
Our development of youths is frightening at the moment even our u12s won a euro tournament 2 weeks ago beating barcelona 6-0,this can only be good for you?

Out of all the players i listed at the beginning....seriously.....get forrest for the season,this boy is frightening

Watch out for this name though.....

Islam Feruz

14 year old and playing for the scotland u19s
This boy is going to be a star...manchester united are after him
Barry Scott

« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 23:56:43 »

Ferry, Caddis and McCourt. Hmm, sounds nice. Hopefully the first 2 can be permanent. Cheesy
pauloantony

« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 5, 2010, 23:58:02 »

Ferry, Caddis and McCourt. Hmm, sounds nice. Hopefully the first 2 can be permanent. Cheesy

was caddis down there before?
Barry Scott

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 00:00:33 »

No, we tried to get him in Jan, but the transfer window closed or something. Is Forrest better as a Striker or Winger and what side does he play on?
pauloantony

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 00:07:16 »

No, we tried to get him in Jan, but the transfer window closed or something. Is Forrest better as a Striker or Winger and what side does he play on?

right winger who sometimes comes inside the front two.

The boy has got it in my opinion (potential to be as good or better than mcgeady) whips great ball in,box of tricks always going at full backs,and can score!

caddis could do a job,had a good loan spell at dundee united last year.
pauloantony

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 00:20:53 »

forrest can play striker too!

probanly better up front that samaras and fortune! both a waste of space :cunt:
radicalbyte

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 07:40:46 »

14 year old and playing for the scotland u19s
This boy is going to be a star...manchester united are after him

Was he born in Scotland, or is he naturalised?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 08:20:15 »

Was he born in Scotland, or is he naturalised?

I think he played in the Victory shield for Scotland and looked excellent. Believe he was born in Israel (this may be wrong) and brought up in Scotland.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 09:03:45 »

I like pauloantony, he's like our very own scout from north of the burder!  Made from girders!

I would be happy with a lot of the players mentioned.  Any decent left wingers?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 09:44:13 »

Are Celtic trying to sign as many old players as possible? Sol Campbell and George Boating the latest people linked with the club!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 09:45:19 »

Thats a good thing though surely?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
pauloantony

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 19:18:22 »

Are Celtic trying to sign as many old players as possible? Sol Campbell and George Boating the latest people linked with the club!

hearing that joe ledley may have failed his medical.........  Roll Eyes
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 19:21:46 »

His legs had gone when he came to the County Ground in the pre-season a couple of years ago. McNamee ran him ragged. I think by now he'd even be outpaced by Stephen Hawking. When his batteries are flat. Uphill.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 19:26:20 »

His legs had gone when he came to the County Ground in the pre-season a couple of years ago. McNamee ran him ragged. I think by now he'd even be outpaced by Stephen Hawking. When his batteries are flat. Uphill.

apparently he's in talks with Sunderland now.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 19:32:59 »

His legs were working last year in the premier league and champions league to be fair.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: