Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macklin Released  (Read 6979 times)
pride_of_wilts

« on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:18:04 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/8232356.Macklin_leaves_the_County_Ground/

Not too surprised to be honest.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:23:20 »

This could be the end of DV.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:23:35 »

I could see this on the cards tbh.  I remember when the lad made his first senior appearance for us as soon as he made a mistake all the miserable cunts in the Arkells stand was giving him shit.  It clearly knocked the lads confidence.

The fews times i saw him play in the reserves before he made the step in the first team he looked half handy.  Good luck to the lad i hope he can rekindle his career with another club

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:25:19 »

Too lightweight

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:26:16 »

Good luck to the lad i hope he can rekindle his career with another club

Quite.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:31:06 »

that lad was dynamite for the youths.a hot head,and at times a liability,but at other times the best player on the park by a mile.
bloody fine line in making it, as this shows.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:33:19 »

Disagree, never though he had anything other than pace. I think he'll be lucky to get a league two club. Only leaves Thompson and Bodin as players in the squad who are unlikely to play and real part next season.

Also mean with his an Marshalls release we are bound to sign a couple of wingers.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:36:12 »

Never recovered from the barracking in his first game. But like Riddick, I don't think he had much more to offer. Hope he finds himself a new club though.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:39:27 »

what do you disagree with?
he scored shit loads of goals for the youths and got countless assists.his potential was there,it just didn't develop quick enough as a pro for wilson to keep him on
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:40:33 »

Anyone doubting the kid had talent - Franchise away.

As others have said never recovered from having his first ever professional touch booed.

Nice one you stupid cunts.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:45:54 »

Shame it didn't happen for him. Looked like he had the potential, good luck to him anyway. We do need a winger or two now, not at all convinced by O'Brien  either !
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:55:15 »

Why would he be released cause some people booed him?? I dont understand???
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:58:08 »

As others have said never recovered from having his first ever professional touch booed.

Nice one you stupid cunts.

To be fair, his first professional touch was the 4th time the ball had come to him as he totally missed it the first few times. I don't remember the booing being that bad either, it was more groans where I was sat. Not sure why we called him back from Torquay, a few more games would have done him some good and increased his chances of finding a new club.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 12:59:07 »

I'm not sure the potential was there. He had pace, the same as people gave marshall time because he had pace. It gets a lot of players over not being good at a lot else! I never saw a glimpse that he would be good enough.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 13:17:10 »

Why would he be released cause some people booed him?? I dont understand???

Because fans booed him, he lost his confidence and never regained it. Those who booed him should hang their heads in shame as they have ruined the kids career and they should all burn in hell.

PS I got on his back that first game so yes I am a Stupid Cunt!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: