Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley Pubs thread  (Read 67124 times)
kinny

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 17:05:06 »

Perfect, that would confuse the fuck out of the players, manager, fans and commentators.  Plus the hoolies won't know who to slap.

If this was facebook, I would 'like' this comment...

Money doesn't buy happiness. It does buy marshmellows though... Which is kinda the same thing.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 17:05:14 »

Perfect, that would confuse the fuck out of the players, manager, fans and commentators.  Plus the hoolies won't know who to slap.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 17:12:07 »

Im gonna "take" whatever pub Millwall have.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
caveman

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 17:21:27 »

fuck it lets all drink in bermondsey
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 17:25:40 »

That's a trifle premature 'ammer? You're hardly Insp' Morse are you ...
I think you have just proven the point.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 17:43:45 »

Red Away Kit = Millwall ?!
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 18:05:52 »

Please try and keep up Spy.
Red Away Kit

« Reply #97 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 18:07:05 »

Millwall play in red/black stripes 'away' most of the time.

Anyway, back to the pub situation ... Millwall have been allocated the east side of the stadium pubs, Town, the west. BUT, nearly all of the pubs are located to the west of the stadium? I don't think this will matter too much  Suicide
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 18:21:56 »

Doesn't bother me TBH.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #99 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:02:03 »

Lets face it, if you smack a Millwall fan they're going to go down the same as any other. We're going to have just about every piece of shit within 30 miles of Swindon following us. Sunderlands lads got a right spanking in 90 and there were a good few Leicester in 93 who didn't quite make it home that night including several in the pub i was drinking in before hand.
If you want to go and enjoy yourself, you will. If you want a scrap, you'll get one.
It will be absolutely safe as houses regardless of the result. If you want it, you'll get it - simple.
steptoe41

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 19:35:09 »

Lets face it, if you smack a Millwall fan they're going to go down the same as any other. We're going to have just about every piece of shit within 30 miles of Swindon following us. Sunderlands lads got a right spanking in 90 and there were a good few Leicester in 93 who didn't quite make it home that night including several in the pub i was drinking in before hand.
If you want to go and enjoy yourself, you will. If you want a scrap, you'll get one.
It will be absolutely safe as houses regardless of the result. If you want it, you'll get it - simple.

I agree Chalkie, if anybody is daft enough to want it next Saturday, there will be no shortage of lunatics willing to oblige.
Sunderland 1990 was a blast at the time, although the OB knocking on the door 6 months later at half five in the morning scaring the old dear half to death, made me realise that it ain't worth it. (The £400 fine for affray was a bit fucking steep as well)
A bit wiser now, and a lot fatter and slower, so the plan is to get nicely pissed in some arse end of knowhere boozer, watch us hammer them 4-0 and if they want the Green Man, let the mad bastards have the place.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #101 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 22:20:12 »

I agree Chalkie, if anybody is daft enough to want it next Saturday, there will be no shortage of lunatics willing to oblige.
Sunderland 1990 was a blast at the time, although the OB knocking on the door 6 months later at half five in the morning scaring the old dear half to death, made me realise that it ain't worth it. (The £400 fine for affray was a bit fucking steep as well)
A bit wiser now, and a lot fatter and slower, so the plan is to get nicely pissed in some arse end of knowhere boozer, watch us hammer them 4-0 and if they want the Green Man, let the mad bastards have the place.
Let me guess, balaclava, CS gas, train of Sunderland, fisticuffs. You weren't at Gillingham as well were you?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 09:51:10 »

Im just writing up what I saw, It's on a couple of their forums, IndependentMillwall and HOF.

http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php?t=6930

good to see oxford now joining in....
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 10:04:42 »

good to see oxford now joining in....

Nice response from the 'Wall...

"Fuck off you Slaaaaag! "

Heh! heh! Cool
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 10:33:32 »

My suggestion is to get off at Kilburn (only a few stops away from Wembley Park) and head to either The North London Tavern or Brondes Age.

Mitchell and Webb live in Kilburn, just to let you know

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: