Poll
Question: Who will/did you vote for in the general election?  (Voting closed: Monday, May 10, 2010, 10:23:36)
Conservatives - 28 (24.1%)
Labour - 22 (19%)
Lib-Dems - 40 (34.5%)
UKIP - 6 (5.2%)
BNP - 6 (5.2%)
Greens - 5 (4.3%)
Other - 9 (7.8%)
Total Voters: 90

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who will/did you vote for on 6th May General Election  (Read 42401 times)
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 10:23:39 »

Just for a bit of fun!  Hmmm
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 11:03:02 »

Lib-Dems but will will be a hung parliament I would think. Sadly Brown will still be PM.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 11:30:57 »

lib dems.
i think the tories will get in.cunts!
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 12:29:15 »

Lib Dems.

I don't trust Cameron and Labour have screwed this country royally.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 12:30:20 »

Lib-Dems but will will be a hung parliament I would think. Sadly Brown will still be PM.
I think about the only thing you can guarantee about the aftermath of this election is that whatever the outcome (Tory win, hung parliament, Lib Dem win or Labour win) is that Brown will NOT be PM once the dust settles. If there's a hung parliament resulting in a coalition involving Labour he might hang around for long enough to get the coalition established but I think Labour will be getting rid of him as soon as is humanly decent, and probably before
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 12:36:21 »

I agree. Will be a hung parliament but Brown will not be PM.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 12:39:08 »

If Labour get rid of Brown though  who would replace him? Alistair Darling & Ed Bulls are bigger muppets than our current PM.  

I'm no Brown supporter but the whole Labour party needs a huge restructure because there are more muppets in there than the Muppet show  Grin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 12:41:20 »

i can't see how labour will hang in there.many of their previous voters(like myself)are switching to lib dem or even switching to the conservatives.but those who have always voted tory will stick with them.
a hung parliament i think is a cert, but sadly cameron will be pm.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 12:43:26 »

I think arriba's right, and I suspect Labour may even come 3rd. And as to a Brown replacement, I'd have though one of the Millibands or Alan Johnson would be well ahead of Darling or Balls
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 12:49:55 »

almost certainly will be an hung parliament but will be very interesting to see how it develops. it's difficult to imagine any of the three main parties agreeing on anything...

i'm voting lib dem or green. not decided yet.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 12:55:08 »

I think about the only thing you can guarantee about the aftermath of this election is that whatever the outcome (Tory win, hung parliament, Lib Dem win or Labour win) is that Brown will NOT be PM once the dust settles. If there's a hung parliament resulting in a coalition involving Labour he might hang around for long enough to get the coalition established but I think Labour will be getting rid of him as soon as is humanly decent, and probably before

True but Brown will still be there for a while though (25th May Government has to be formed?Huh?), Brown is a miserable stubborn cunt and will stick about as long as possible until he is pushed as you say. I meant that it wont be cut and dry tommorrow and Brown will still be around for a couple of weeks yet sadly.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 12:57:33 »

As i live in Camerons constituency i am voting for the loony party candidate.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 12:59:43 »

chipping norton is witney constituency? didn't realise that.

it does explain the vandalised conservative signs along the a429/a4244
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 13:06:13 »

I think arriba's right, and I suspect Labour may even come 3rd. And as to a Brown replacement, I'd have though one of the Millibands or Alan Johnson would be well ahead of Darling or Balls

They may come 3rd but dosen't it go on how many seats they win, so percentage wise they may come 3rd but seats's wise they may come 2nd, I really cant see any of them getting enough 'seats' (326 ?) to have an outright majority.

I suspect that someone will take goverment without the majority but will form agreements with other smaller parties so as not to vote against them.
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 13:54:43 »

Before anyone votes, they could do worse than read this:
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/johann-hari/johann-hari-welcome-to-cameron-land-1962318.html

P.S. Keep the avatars coming, Sonic, I'm loving Gordon Cole.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: