Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds fans seem a bit worried  (Read 4177 times)
Lumps

« on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 14:39:52 »

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=178551
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 14:50:35 »

So they should be, stupid tin-pot club.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 16:47:31 »

And the Millwall....... http://www.independentmillwall.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=97788
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 16:50:23 »

I honestly cannot see us winning agaisnt Swindon. Might be able to struggle to a draw. Anyway who saw the way they dismantled us at their place cannot hold any great expectation & we were playing better at that stage

Their shitting it. We have to go there and right from the off get stuck into them. The crowd will being booing like hell if we go 1 up.

It's gonna be awesome Cheesy
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 16:54:45 »

Their shitting it. We have to go there and right from the off get stuck into them. The crowd will being booing like hell if we go 1 up.

It's gonna be awesome Cheesy
Correct on all counts.
Spencer_White

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 17:13:38 »

I dunno. They didnt turn on them in the Millwall game, and their crowd know this will be another tough game.

We Fear No One. Play well and we will win!
Spencer_White

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 17:36:53 »

But fair play to Waccoe. They have rumbled Norwich fans.

Pathetic!
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 18:00:24 »

But fair play to Waccoe. They have rumbled Norwich fans.

Pathetic!

Was that about the fake stabbing or something similar? Also why were our fans making throat cutting gestures at them last time?

If "Practice makes perfect" and "nobody is perfect" why bother waste time practicing when there is beer to be drank.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 18:11:47 »

Was that about the fake stabbing or something similar? Also why were our fans making throat cutting gestures at them last time?
Small minority of idiots who seem to think the fact two Leeds fans were killed when they played at Galatasary 10 years ago is in some way funny. It's the 10th anniversary this year and there's going to be a minute's silence before the game for the two - hope the sick idiots stay away or are shut up by our own if not
Rich Pullen

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 18:24:19 »

Leeds United live within their very own special bubble.

They're not worried about Swindon Town FC, they're worried about their situation and nothing else.

They're not really thinking "Oh heck Swindon are a good side with decent players who have the ability to grind out wins". Heck they might not know anything about us other than Charlie Austin and that our name is a couple of places below them in the division. Oh, and "Swindon are won of the team who only beat us because they upped their game against mighty Leeds".

Leeds are still a good side with good players: However, we've got a great chance of rubbing salt in their wounds - and I hope and pray that we do.
Lumps

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 19:20:06 »

I think they have noticed us Rich, to quote somneone on the WACCOE site, "Paynter and Austin can rip us a new arse. Again!"

They're also shitting it that Douglas and Sheehan will run rings around them and make their club look like a bunch of dicks.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 19:21:48 »

Sheehan can't play can he?
Lumps

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 19:22:56 »

Sheehan can't play can he?

Depends on the terms of the loan
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 19:24:54 »

I don't think he can, remember reading it somewhere.

Dougie will be well fired up for this match though Smiley
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 19:31:11 »

Small minority of idiots who seem to think the fact two Leeds fans were killed when they played at Galatasary 10 years ago is in some way funny. It's the 10th anniversary this year and there's going to be a minute's silence before the game for the two - hope the sick idiots stay away or are shut up by our own if not

Ten years already!? I think I vaguely remember that, didn't one of them get stabbed in the rear end? Or am I getting confused with the Man U fans thtgot done in Roma?

If "Practice makes perfect" and "nobody is perfect" why bother waste time practicing when there is beer to be drank.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: