Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 15 years on...  (Read 6818 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 04:45:54 »

at 43 i still think he could score goals at this level.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 07:23:54 »

nice one  Cheesy
Melksham Red

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 07:52:39 »

When it comes to the great STFC giveaways over the years, selling Big Dunc to Blackburn for next to fuck all upset me more.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 11:16:28 »

Great video-I love brutal football.That challenge by Moody on Talia would be a straight red now.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
One F In Fitton

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 23:41:09 »

When it comes to the great STFC giveaways over the years, selling Big Dunc to Blackburn for next to fuck all upset me more.

And his 'replacement'? The squat little fat cunt who goes by the name of Terry Gibson. We didn't score more than 1 goal in a game for the rest of that season after Dunc left. That was depressing, & the team seemed to just give up. I still get a tad wound up when Gibson's co-commentating for Sky on the Spanish football.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 11:37:11 »

And his 'replacement'? The squat little fat cunt who goes by the name of Terry Gibson. We didn't score more than 1 goal in a game for the rest of that season after Dunc left. That was depressing, & the team seemed to just give up. I still get a tad wound up when Gibson's co-commentating for Sky on the Spanish football.

I saw his only goal for Town at the Den,John Moncur's debut.Gibson was shit and was partly responsible for possibly the quickest ever Town decline.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: