Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hotel in Leeds  (Read 9247 times)
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 09:46:01 »

got a twin room at travelodge in vicar lane for £42 total inlcuding brekky
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 10:44:16 »

Last time I went to leeds we stayed in the cells under the main stand for a while then were transferred (at no extra cost) to some larger cells in the city centre.

Did we win that game 2-0 in the end? Last thing I remember was celebrating Parkin's goal...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 11:18:13 »

Talking of hotels and a bit off topic. Looking to go to see Fortuna Dusseldorf v Hansa Rostock in May. Found a hotel which is on the site of the Dusseldorf stadium (they built a new ground back in 2004) which does an overnight package. Bed, breakfast, ticket to the game, free public transport around the City for the day for 54 Euro per person.

It is German Second Division football right enough but Dusseldorf are towards the top and Rostock (who have a very sizeable hooligan faction apparently) and the ground is a 51,500 all seater stadium so I reckon that is a pretty good deal.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 15, 2010, 19:59:09 »

got a twin room at travelodge in vicar lane for £42 total inlcuding brekky

might have had a mare with this one....mate has double booked and has a wedding to goto on the day of the game! so there maybe a twin room up for grabs on the friday nite at the travelodge if I cant find a.n. other to fill his boots...i should know by 5pm on saturday after we turn over the canaries so will keep any interested parties in the loop
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 15, 2010, 20:46:43 »

This might be of interest to someone:
I'm not going so I haven't looked into it in any depth.

http://uk.hotels.travelzoo.com/uk-hotels-city/767952

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 15, 2010, 21:41:04 »

might have had a mare with this one....mate has double booked and has a wedding to goto on the day of the game! so there maybe a twin room up for grabs on the friday nite at the travelodge if I cant find a.n. other to fill his boots...i should know by 5pm on saturday after we turn over the canaries so will keep any interested parties in the loop

Is the whole room up for grabs, or is it to share?  Unsure
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 08:02:41 »

Is the whole room up for grabs, or is it to share?  Unsure

if u look like ur avatar then ur in to share :-)
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 12:16:02 »

looks like I aint gonna be going up friday night, so PM me if you're interested-twin room £42 including brekky at vicar lane travelodge.
Dazzza

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 15:04:40 »

I recommend Jurys.  Modern, smart city centre hotel at £28 a head with brekfast.

jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 17:50:02 »

I recommend Jurys.  Modern, smart city centre hotel at £28 a head with brekfast.

what are you their marketing manager?! here I am trying to recoup me funds and there you are promotin jurys....cheers :-(
doomster

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 20:59:23 »

we got the marriott through priceline for 87 quid for two nights.  no brekkie though Eat
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: