Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macklin Moves To Torquay  (Read 15455 times)
STFC_Gazza

« on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 10:38:17 »

Didn't see this one coming but it will help his fitness.

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~1970627,00.html

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 10:42:40 »

hopefully he will gain some valuable pitch time and improve from it
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 10:56:53 »

A good move for both parties,the lad needs to be playing games and im sure this will do him the world of good by gaining more experience,lets hope he plays and not just brought in for cover by them.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 11:45:59 »

He needs to eat lots of Devon cream teas and fish n chips to bulk him out....too light weight at the mo for me.

However..

I do believe we should stick with the lad.

Clems Army!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 11:53:28 »

He needs to eat lots of Devon cream teas and fish n chips to bulk him out....too light weight at the mo for me.

However..

I do believe we should stick with the lad.

As we all know Reading let one Charlie Austin go because they thought the was too small. The rest, as they say, is history.

Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 12:18:52 »

Good move that, the lad isnt good enough for this level just yet so the experience will do him good.
dell boy

« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 14:28:12 »

About time ...
JB_Swindon

« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 14:55:00 »

Think we should stick with him even if he is a bit light weight , showed signs of promise and was superb at McDonalds FC away .. Should probably be offered a new deal before he fuck's off and become's immense.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 15:40:47 »

He looks looks like he could turn out to be something special, but isn't even coming close to delivering recently. If he can get some games in he should be able to show what he is really capable of (hopefully).
JB_Swindon

« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 15:44:48 »

Seem's to me that he hasn't got the right attitude , shame.. always seems to be the way with many young footballers these days. Who end up slipping into the non league , Look at alex rigley for example looked a promising player. Shame really !  Doh
Swindon_red

« Reply #10 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 16:01:49 »

Couldn't fault his attitude when he played on at Brentford after fracturing his leg because all the subs had been used, seem to recall that he even made a last minute clearance !!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 16:10:02 »

He looks looks like he could turn out to be something special, but isn't even coming close to delivering recently. If he can get some games in he should be able to show what he is really capable of (hopefully).

by recently you mean the 1 sub appearance he has made since breaking his leg?

Seem's to me that he hasn't got the right attitude , shame.. always seems to be the way with many young footballers these days. Who end up slipping into the non league , Look at alex rigley for example looked a promising player. Shame really !  Doh

When was Alex Rigley ever a promising player?

Macklin will do the business, here or else where.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 16:17:45 »

by recently you mean the 1 sub appearance he has made since breaking his leg?

I've only seen him play at home this season and he's been poor every time, though he showed potential. Seems to be lacking confidence and games - so the loan spell should really help.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 16:21:09 »

a whole 67 minutes he has played at home this season.

I agree the loan spell is needed, but you can hardly call him poor, he's hardly played - he's not even spent enough time on the pitch to have been poor!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, February 19, 2010, 16:28:02 »

What I've seen has been poor, though as I said I haven't seen much of him. Not saying he's crap though, he's needs some games and I reckon he could come good after a decent loan spell.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: