Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Six Nations  (Read 3566 times)
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, February 15, 2010, 13:11:28 »

It's cos England were crap. Played the wrong kind of game and made basic errors throughout. Whilst Italy are definitely continuing to improve, we should really be beating them much more comfortably than that.

What a load of old bollocks you are talking, Italy set out to spoil the game and its nearly impossible to break teams down when they do that, they are coached by a south african who is slowly bleeding the talent and flair from the italians natural game

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, February 15, 2010, 13:53:14 »

I agree that Italy will still lose all their games (so will Scotland, sadly), but they are no longer walked all over by all five of the other nations, and just as Argentina has become a force, so italy may yet do.

As BS says Scotland and Italy can't both lose all their games!!

Italy are miles off Argentina in terms of development. Argentina came 3rd in the last world cup. Italy have never got out of the group stage. Also, I've got a feeling they might have never won an away game despite being in the six nations for 10 years now.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, February 15, 2010, 18:43:39 »

They beat Scotland at Murryfield a couple of years ago didn't they - lots of intercept tries.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, February 15, 2010, 18:44:53 »

What a load of old bollocks you are talking, Italy set out to spoil the game and its nearly impossible to break teams down when they do that, they are coached by a south african who is slowly bleeding the talent and flair from the italians natural game

No England were just shite. Kick kick fucking kick all the time. The stupid thing is when we decided to actually pass and run the ball we looked quite good.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, February 15, 2010, 19:41:50 »

I'm no expert on rugby, but I've watched more than enough of the game to know that kicking the ball straight into the hands of an opposition back over and over again is not a smart tactic. Yes, Italy were playing wide which made it hard for us to kick and chase, but on the few occasions where we actually ran at them ball-in-hand we made plenty of ground.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 16:05:19 »

Hope we do better against the Oirish today.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 16:06:54 »

Spoke too soon.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 16:09:02 »

Man we're shit at rugby these days.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 17:37:14 »

England 16 Ireland 13 with 10 mins left......
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 17:50:49 »

Scrap that.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 17:54:54 »

Sad
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 20:48:26 »

Too many stupid errors. Any decent team would have hammered Ireland today. We had so much territory and posession. What a joke.
DMR

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 20:52:46 »

Too many stupid errors. Any decent team would have hammered Ireland today. We had so much territory and posession. What a joke.

Dude, ffs, do yourself and everyone else a favour. Buy some rope and string yourself up from the nearest banister or tree. Much love xxx
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 02:38:53 »

i don't agree with DMR on this thread, i think IOB is entitled to be miffed after such a shit performance again

does anyone remember flutey getting a touch or us not bothering with a pick and drive until we fuck it up?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, March 13, 2010, 08:41:13 »

Calcutta Cup day.  (Or are we all now meant to call it the Kolkata Kop?)  Big day in the Ardiles household.  No idea whether Johnson is going to revert to type and after playing a more open game and losing to Ireland.  Frankly, I don't care today.  It's all about a win.  Fingers crossed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: