Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most Disliked Swindon Player Of The Last Decade?  (Read 12250 times)
red_army

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 20:24:12 »

I have to bring up Laurie Sanchez as my most hated STFC player ..... I know its going back a bit far but.....
Rich Pullen

« Reply #61 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 20:27:00 »

What did Monkhouse do during his stay to make him disliked I can't remember.

I always felt sorry for David Duke.

Consistantly though I'd say Pook was disliked on dear old TEF.
Spencer_White

« Reply #62 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 20:49:35 »

Wasn't Ruddock's bad press more to do with the fact he was on a dirty great contract given to him by the Brady board that the returning Seaton backed Diamandis era could not afford?

He was grossly unfit for purpose. His contract was as a player coach, but there was no chance of him playing pro football. After Roy Evans left he didnt give a shit. He openly said he hated Swindon Town and hoped they went bust, whilst dining out on the £6,000 a week Swindon were paying him.

Dont understand why people are saying names like Monkhouse? Surely this thread is about players who werent liked when they were at STFC? He's still a complete no mark to me anyway, a good league 2 player.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 20:56:57 »

He was grossly unfit for purpose. His contract was as a player coach, but there was no chance of him playing pro football. After Roy Evans left he didn't give a shit. He openly said he hated Swindon Town and hoped they went bust, whilst dining out on the £6,000 a week Swindon were paying him.

Dont understand why people are saying names like Monkhouse? Surely this thread is about players who werent liked when they were at STFC? He's still a complete no mark to me anyway, a good league 2 player.

Although clearly a twat Ruddock does leave one fond memory, that of his antics after the quality 3-1 win at run run run run Reading !
Talk Talk

« Reply #64 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 20:59:47 »

Charlie Austin.

Not scoring enough to meet expectations. Two goals per start, please.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 21:05:09 »

Brown. What a shitbag.

Cureton was a fuckstick too.

Mooney was ace until he fucked us over.

Grant smith is a cunt rag.

Talk Talk

« Reply #66 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 21:07:17 »

Brown. What a shitbag.

On profanities you get the Gold Award.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 21:19:04 »

Brown. What a shitbag.

[url width=230 height=170]http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/thickofit/images/thick_char2_tucker.jpg[/url]

Hi there.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 21:57:55 »

Cureton for me. Closely followed by Brown. Mooney was the biggest evil of the decade but only after he defected to the scum.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 21:58:59 »

You've not fucking seen the last of me!

I forgot, tony thorpe was an 'orrible little cunt (this must be pronounced like the skinhead racist chap from This Is England without exception)

iffy

« Reply #70 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 22:21:22 »

Ruddock, by a country mile.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 00:17:59 »

There's loads isn't there:-

Ruddock, Duke, Hewlett, Cureton, Thorpe, Evans, O'Hanlon, Pook, Whalley, Aljofree, Howe, Reeves, Patrick Collins, Grant Smith, Mooney, Aaron Brown.
DMR

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 01:30:18 »

You've not fucking seen the last of me!

I forgot, tony thorpe was an 'orrible little cunt (this must be pronounced like the skinhead racist chap from This Is England without exception)

Except he's northern and you're wanting it to be pronounced like a cockney geeza?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 02:03:22 »

Fuck sake DUKE!!

All out bollocks, was a decent footballer being played out of position, his assist tally will tell you that.

Anyone who has Duke above Ruddock and Hewlett is a moron in my opinion, also when did Mark Robinson retire?  Always hated him but that punch to Leitch in front of the townend should have been an instant sacking.
Spud

« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 06:18:14 »

Aaron Brown.....Cunt of all Cunts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: