Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most Disliked Swindon Player Of The Last Decade?  (Read 12255 times)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 17:18:04 »

Was Ruddock this decade?-If so he jumps to the topof my list

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 17:25:17 »

I reckon that loanees dont count....

Those who sign are fair game..

If Hutchinson was holding the gun, John Lennon would still be alive!

Clems Army!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 17:41:33 »

Aaron Brown
Jamie Cureton
Tony Thorpe
Bobby Howe
Albert Jarrett
Dazzza

« Reply #48 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 17:50:47 »

Hates a bit of a strong word and I think those that left in less than amicable circumstances have all got their comeuppance with their careers taking a turn for the worst.  Perhaps O’Hanlon is the exception as he’s doing ok, although I’d argue having to play for the Dongs is comeuppance enough.

Based on performance it has to be Cureton.  He really should have done so much better that season at a time when we needed an experienced player of his calibre to deliver.  With Thorpe he was clearly broken from injury so he gets off the hook to a degree but Cureton has since done the business for the mustard farmers in the Championship and it begs the question why was he so shit that season?

juddie

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 17:52:09 »

ruddock's a good shout. fleeced us, but was actually quite a funny bloke. I remember playing for the staff team once and he was the manager, with a massive megaphone on the side of the pitch. comedy.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 17:57:53 »

Got to be Brown
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #51 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 18:13:39 »

Aaron Brown, horrible cunt, having a go at the fans, overall shit player and iffy's love child. Also had a row with him in the apartment the day we got promoted! Cheesy
« Last Edit: Monday, January 11, 2010, 18:16:29 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 18:27:49 »

Aaron Brown, horrible cunt, having a go at the fans, overall shit player and iffy's love child. Also had a row with him in the apartment the day we got promoted! Cheesy

Wahey! I had an 'incident' with him in March of the same season. I only asked him about the game that day and the prick got bent out of shape. Leroy Lita was there as well and it ended up with me and a mate being made to go upstairs, and him and his 'crew' staying on the bottom floor (doormans request!). Brown even went and basically asked the bouncer to throw us out as he wanted to enjoy his birthday.
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 18:27:59 »

Fuck sake DUKE!!
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 18:34:13 »

Andy Gurney by a country mile followed by Aaron brown and Jamie "I can score shitloads for every team i play for, apart from Swindon" Cureton.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Spencer_White

« Reply #55 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 18:35:32 »

Actually, thinking about it, Ruddock has to trump all others, by a long way.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #56 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 18:57:45 »

Wahey! I had an 'incident' with him in March of the same season. I only asked him about the game that day and the prick got bent out of shape. Leroy Lita was there as well and it ended up with me and a mate being made to go upstairs, and him and his 'crew' staying on the bottom floor (doormans request!). Brown even went and basically asked the bouncer to throw us out as he wanted to enjoy his birthday.

I posted something on thisis forum about his knee being fucked as my cousin knew him and obviously said "he said shit about you" and he confronted me in the apartment about it saying "you could have ruined my career if word got out" to which i replied "unlike some people I care about this club and given your previous actions, your not one of them, and besides if the doctors did their medical properly they would know anyway" Which he replied "not looking for problems just asking why you wrote it on the internet", arrogant twat, me and my mates were out celebrating promotion and for that dick to come and start questioning something people should already know.. I am sure just like Sol campbell though, as Brown will be released by Lincoln he will sign for Arsenal or something as he is just too good for this level. No respect for this cunt what so ever.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 19:24:10 »

Jamie Cureton and Tommy Mooney

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Dazzza

« Reply #58 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 19:24:10 »

ruddock's a good shout. fleeced us, but was actually quite a funny bloke. I remember playing for the staff team once and he was the manager, with a massive megaphone on the side of the pitch. comedy.

Wasn't Ruddock's bad press more to do with the fact he was on a dirty great contract given to him by the Brady board that the returning Seaton backed Diamandis era could not afford?

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, January 11, 2010, 19:30:15 »

Ruddock makes me sick when he is on TV. I would happily smack Tommy Moooney and Jamie Cureton.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: