Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Take,Take Take.  (Read 6201 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 18:18:01 »

i think everybody should pay the same % of their wage in tax, regardless of what they earn.
if the government stopped wasting so much of it, and handing it out to those not deserving of it, we wouldn't have to pay as much as we do.
those at the top and bottom of society take the piss out of the common folk

Top post.....to take home less than half of what you earn every week is shocking..on 50% thats what happens after NI.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 19:54:12 »

i think everybody should pay the same % of their wage in tax, regardless of what they earn.
if the government stopped wasting so much of it, and handing it out to those not deserving of it, we wouldn't have to pay as much as we do.
those at the top and bottom of society take the piss out of the common folk

Fucking spot on arriba.

I object violently to sponging scumbugs who are too lazy to work but milk the benefits system to death, and to those 'who have' who explout every loophole to avoid paying tax at all (including my sister-in-law in the latter category).

What a bunch of whinging cunts.

Tax is a pain in the arse, but the standard of living for the vast majority of people is very high.

Cars, Sky telly, holidays, decent housing, etc, etc.

Ok, some people work harder than others, or are more able to improve their lot due to their intelligence (Or their parents) but the % of people who are homeless, or starving to death, in this country is much lower than most (Including the good ol' US of A)

Why is that? Maybe it's something to do with how our society's structured?

Stop fucking moaning about how bad you've got it, think about people in real need for 5 minutes then complain about how harsh it is in the UK.

Oh shut up you moaning old goat......but I fully agree.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 20:05:19 »

What a bunch of whinging cunts.

Tax is a pain in the arse, but the standard of living for the vast majority of people is very high.

Cars, Sky telly, holidays, decent housing, etc, etc.

Ok, some people work harder than others, or are more able to improve their lot due to their intelligence (Or their parents) but the % of people who are homeless, or starving to death, in this country is much lower than most (Including the good ol' US of A)

Why is that? Maybe it's something to do with how our society's structured?

Stop fucking moaning about how bad you've got it, think about people in real need for 5 minutes then complain about how harsh it is in the UK.

I pay too much tax...it fucks me off...end off.
flammableBen

« Reply #78 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 20:07:46 »

Some rather refreshing politics from Ireland earlier...

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, December 11, 2009, 20:19:46 »

Brilliant.
iffy

« Reply #80 on: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 01:04:37 »

The economy is fucked, possibly for a decade.

I was talking to a mate who's a banker. the 'supertax' is the laziest, most avoidable tax ever conceived. At the same time, how much real reform of investment banking is going on, none.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: