Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Norwich. Official Champions League Thread.  (Read 20942 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #240 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 10:36:31 »

Good post Steve and one I agree with. I just feel it needs to be pointed out that it was Fitton himself who claimed Championship football in 3 years and it was Wilson himself who at the start of the season was talking about the play offs.

I know there is a fine line between being ambitious/deluded and unambitious/realistic but I don't think those types of comments help.
Explain why they have not helped? Last time i looked we were 2 points of the playoffs and at no point bar gills have we been totally out classed by anyone.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 10:37:32 »

Of course we could still actually make the play offs and I hope we do but I don't expect us to.

Say we finished where we are now 8th I'd class that as a bloody good season. Others wouldn't.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 10:41:39 »

I was trying to get some back at the Naaaarch fans and could only come up with "you're gonna drown in the the North Sea - drown in the North Sea" - bring on the global warming I say!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 12:58:30 »

If they had made the Town End £3 a ticket for both matches it would have been full for both matches....and bums on seats brings atmosphere,food and drink sales,club shop sales,program sales,i for one was very very disapointed with the Town End being closed...it made watching Woking and Norwich like reserve fixtures.
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 13:31:04 »

I thought it was great in the town end for the 2 games! We didn't create too much atmosphere though.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 13:47:09 »

Im getting a teeny tiny crush on Charlie Austin  Embarrassed

Please can someone tell me hes over 18 at least?
flammableBen

« Reply #246 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 13:51:57 »

He's 20/21 isn't he?
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 14:30:46 »

Im getting a teeny tiny crush on Charlie Austin  Embarrassed

Please can someone tell me hes over 18 at least?

I think you'll find i got dibs on him first... and i was told he was 19 last night as john n my boyfriend were taking the piss out of me Wink
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 14:42:20 »

We could share him??  Cheesy

Not sure I would have the stamina for a full time 20 year old any more anyway!  Soapy Tit Wank
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 14:53:11 »

Heheh! Good Plan!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 16:55:35 »

What we need are armed stewards. Anyone who shouts negative criticism without justifying it, or makes squawking sounds, gets their face blown through the back or their skull.

That is a bloody good idea
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 16:58:46 »

Oh yeah, I heard squaky kid last night. Even had a mimic/piss taker cpying him.

Does anyone know him? Does he have an unusual form of tourettes that means his tics are vocalised as parrot sounds, or does he have a mental illness?  If not then shooting doesn't sound too harsh.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 17:03:35 »

What we need are armed stewards. Anyone who shouts negative criticism without justifying it, , gets their face blown through the back or their skull.

everyone in my row is dead then!!! My dad would be shot first I fear!
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 17:10:26 »

Oh yeah, I heard squaky kid last night. Even had a mimic/piss taker cpying him.

Does anyone know him? Does he have an unusual form of tourettes that means his tics are vocalised as parrot sounds, or does he have a mental illness?  If not then shooting doesn't sound too harsh.

It's not a kid! He's been in the Town End making that noise (I'm guessing it's a peacock sqwark?) for a few years now, and I've heard him at away games too.  He stands fairly near to me in the Town End and can get some serious volume on that sqwark!

never trust a nun...

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 17:14:15 »

i said a while back that the county ground experience wasn't the same for me anymore.
the football is of a poorish standard and rarely entertains.this is coupled with the absolute cretins that call themselves fans.they shout loudly but have no fucking idea about the game of football.
i didn't go last night but heard some of the texts read out on the radio as i was trucking through past swindon.they were fucking embarrasing.
have to say i've yet to see a decent game this season.i usually walk away from the ground wondering why i bothered nowadays.
i know the answer.habit.

the squaking bellend is in his 40's for sure by the way.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: