Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tranmere Away (Halloween)  (Read 7646 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 22:44:21 »

This has got fancy dress written all over it  Yes Anyone actually worn fancy dress to a football match?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 22:49:22 »

Jayohhaitchenn did the other week. He dressed up as a snooker player.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 23:03:44 »

Dare I ask?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 07:16:28 »

I went to my works summer ball the night before and didn't go to bed. I looked fucking excellent.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 07:23:59 »

He usually goes as a tramp....

It's All Good..............
Summer of Noughtie Nine

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 10:06:11 »

This has got fancy dress written all over it  Yes Anyone actually worn fancy dress to a football match?

What kinda drongo would go to footie in fancy dress? Look how many went to the 'beach party' match in fancy dress.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 10:13:26 »

Norwich will be better.....you know i still have places going on the minibus.....currently priced at £21.85.....just thaught ide mention it.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 17:52:11 »

When do tickets go on sale?
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 19, 2009, 18:54:26 »

What kinda drongo would go to footie in fancy dress? Look how many went to the 'beach party' match in fancy dress.

You could go in disguise.......as a Swindon fan  Smiley
Summer of Noughtie Nine

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 20:22:31 »

I just can't believe anyone would take the trouble to dress up, even for CHARIDDY.
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 06:09:16 »

Me and some mates dressed up at Mexicans for my birthday and went to the Cheltenham away match a few years back. Boiling hot, quality day and night out. I seem to drink more/quicker/better in fancy dress.

So theres your reason SONN. I guess when you have spent lots of imaginary money on an imaginary pre season trip to Austria, you can't afford to be putting on a costume.

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 07:26:45 »

Me and some mates dressed up at Mexicans for my birthday and went to the Cheltenham away match a few years back. Boiling hot, quality day and night out. I seem to drink more/quicker/better in fancy dress.

So theres your reason SONN. I guess when you have spent lots of imaginary money on an imaginary pre season trip to Austria, you can't afford to be putting on a costume.

hahaha I remember seeing you all in the pub before making quite an arse of myself
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 09:08:23 »

HAHAHAHAHAHA me and Zoe were sat by you guys!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 30, 2009, 14:23:50 »

I just saw we have only sold 90 tickets! Although about 300 should be sold on the day apparently, anyone going? Never been before, ment to be a decent ground.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 30, 2009, 14:44:59 »

I just saw we have only sold 90 tickets! Although about 300 should be sold on the day apparently, anyone going? Never been before, ment to be a decent ground.

Went last season. The ground's ok(ish) but it has to be one of the most depressing drives ever. When you see the scenery you'll know what I mean.

It's All Good..............
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: