Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trialist Charlie Austin  (Read 71369 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 23:19:12 »

So did Mark Morrison-Marshall and he's not good enough.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 09:38:29 »

Indeed. Beckford from the same level as Austin if i'm not mistaken.

just hope Austin doesn't develop that same billy big shoes attitude if he comes good.

beckford is a fucking cunt though. had to say that

[email protected]

Want to change my name as this email doesn't exist

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 10:02:01 »

Apparently Simon Cox was a little dissapointed that there hadn't been more interest in him befere he move to West Brom, but apparently no-one made any enquiries to Leeds about Beckford when he was on the market during the summer.

Must say something about him!
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 10:45:55 »

just hope Austin doesn't develop that same billy big shoes attitude if he comes good.

beckford is a fucking cunt though. had to say that

Couple of the lads who do the pitch are Leeds fans and had nothing but praise for the guy when he spent 20 minutes talking to them and having their picture taken with them when we played them last.  Said he was the complete opposite of what people reckon he is... well, for 20 minutes he was anyway...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 11:02:36 »

So did Mark Morrison-Marshall and he's not good enough.

And Lloyd Opara, Charlie Griffin...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 11:06:10 »

But for every Lloyd Opara there is a Colin Gordon and for every Mark Marshall there is a Charlie Austin Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 11:08:55 »

My only concern, and for him in a way, is that if he was that good why haven't other clubs been 'sniffing' around him especially after the deal with boldmuff fell through.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Doore

« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 11:24:06 »

Looks like we're due a success story then...
Barry Scott

« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 11:30:43 »

My only concern, and for him in a way, is that if he was that good why haven't other clubs been 'sniffing' around him especially after the deal with boldmuff fell through.

Apparently, so it says earlier in the thread, Reading were stuck in two minds about whether to offer him a deal or not before he went to Poole.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 11:31:10 »

And Ian Wright, Stuart Pierce. We can play this game for weeks - what about seeing what Austin plays like if/when he signs and judging him on his own merits?
Barry Scott

« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 11:37:37 »

And Ian Wright, Stuart Pierce. We can play this game for weeks - what about seeing what Austin plays like if/when he signs and judging him on his own merits?

We've been over this before Paul. And i for one am getting tired. Please remember to judge and pigeon-hole a player, before they play for us. If at all possible before we even own them is better. Itz da rulez.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 12:10:05 »

Couple of the lads who do the pitch are Leeds fans and had nothing but praise for the guy when he spent 20 minutes talking to them and having their picture taken with them when we played them last.  Said he was the complete opposite of what people reckon he is... well, for 20 minutes he was anyway...
I think it's his attitude on the pitch that people get pissed off with, like when he got sent off against us for dissent...after he was about 3 yards offside. It's no surprise that he comes across as friendly when two people start sucking up to him like some kind of god Wink
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 13:07:15 »

I think it's his attitude on the pitch that people get pissed off with, like when he got sent off against us for dissent...after he was about 3 yards offside. It's no surprise that he comes across as friendly when two people start sucking up to him like some kind of god Wink
I know - they were a right pair of Moon lickers...
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 13:17:08 »

We could carry on like this for ever, let's just wait and see because like a lot of non league players the lad must have something or has just bee overlooked. One of our all time best strikers came from non league - Jimmy Quinn
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 13:42:15 »

We've been over this before Paul. And i for one am getting tired. Please remember to judge and pigeon-hole a player, before they play for us. If at all possible before we even own them is better. Itz da rulez.
I'm sorry, I quite forgot myself. Is he on Championship Manager?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: