Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Wolves v Swindon matchday thread.  (Read 44704 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 21:58:36 »

Yeovil, you need to change the predictions bit at the bottom of your replies  Smiley
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 21:58:46 »

new signings in 24 hours
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 21:58:58 »

2 new players in next 24 hours....interesting.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 21:59:18 »

new signings in 24 hours

Oooh exciting. Striker and midfielder.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 21:59:23 »

OOh players!

/
W56196272
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 21:59:47 »

Sounds like 2. Sounds like done deals as well. Interesting indeed.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 22:19:29 »

what did he say about the TEF?
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 22:20:00 »

Given we finished with quite a few second string lads, this is a quite astounding achievement tonight. PROUD!

Looking forward to the signings. My money is on Trundle (season loan with a view to a permanment) and a Prem youngster from good stock, i.e. West Ham etc.

As a club, we took a big step forward tonight. Well done all. Cool

"Great save, Digby."
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 22:24:13 »

well what a night, just got back to my sisters in moseley, birmingham. Fantastic support by us lot, sang and sang and sang. The reason? we played a fucking blinder again. we look totally solid, im realy liking this 3 in midfield 3 up front, look fucking great and exciting, there were times we totally controlled the match.

Back 4 superb, greer and cuthbert were awesome, I would have to give cuthbert the nod over morrison, he didnt put a foot wrong, yet another fantastic signing.

Midfield were again excellent, easton in for timlin and he worked.

Front 3 looked good as did obrien macklin and marshall when they came on , fuck me we have some pace up front, scared the shit out of wolves at times.

Its really starting to come together. well done mr wilson.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 22:28:59 »

well what a night, just got back to my sisters in moseley, birmingham. Fantastic support by us lot, sang and sang and sang. The reason? we played a fucking blinder again. we look totally solid, im realy liking this 3 in midfield 3 up front, look fucking great and exciting, there were times we totally controlled the match.

Back 4 superb, greer and cuthbert were awesome, I would have to give cuthbert the nod over morrison, he didnt put a foot wrong, yet another fantastic signing.

Midfield were again excellent, easton in for timlin and he worked.

Front 3 looked good as did obrien macklin and marshall when they came on , fuck me we have some pace up front, scared the shit out of wolves at times.

Its really starting to come together. well done mr wilson.

And to read that after the review you wrote following Gillingham is very encouraging.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 22:41:10 »

just got back to Halesowen myself. my voice is horse from singing and also shouting at Tope. Fuck me that boy is frstrating. In fact i'd even say he was shit.

As for Marshall. that boy has improved and is fucking lightening. then with O'Brian we looked like the jamaican 4x4 relay team with the amount of pace we had.

We also hit the post 3 or 4 times too. so unlucky.

as for the game its self we looked solid. absolutely solid.
As mex said even with Easton who hasn't started for a while he looked comfortable on the ball and worked his socks off.

always a lottery with penalties but the lads did well and made the traveling support proud and wolves will know this could easily have gone the other way tonight

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #416 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 22:45:24 »

Sounds like we did well so fair play.That tope lad will come good easy to forget he has only now played 2 league games and thats on the right
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 22:49:45 »

he looked better going up the middle, he was really frustrating at times as magic says but the crowd had such a go at him collectively at one point, deservedly too, i think he realised,"oh fuck best i pass it occassionally" did get better as the game went on but was easily our worse player only because the rest were fucking excellent.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 22:52:37 »

he looked better going up the middle, he was really frustrating at times as magic says but the crowd had such a go at him collectively at one point, deservedly too, i think he realised,"oh fuck best i pass it occassionally" did get better as the game went on but was easily our worse player only because the rest were fucking excellent.

probably a fair assesment. he stood out because others were emense.

santasdead

« Reply #419 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 22:58:08 »

That wasn't fair. We were blatantly the better side tonight,they couldn't handle the pace one bit. Sods law for Greer,had a stormer until the last kick of the game. All the lads did. odabeyi was frustrating,but he likes to shoot! So many times we had easy passes and the player just kept the ball.

Wolves fans are utter rubbish.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: