Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Borders Bookstore Swindon  (Read 10458 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 19:17:07 »

I only used to go to the centre because I could get a Starbucks coffee while I was there. Is the Starbucks going to stay?

I don't get this Starbuck's crap...I got dragged into one by my ex-missus recently, in some shopping mall in the Home Counties...what a pile of soulless shit. Paying over the odds for a cup of coffee with a stupid name.

Think it might be that birds like them, because it gives them a chance to sit down after getting tired,walking about a bit, wearing silly shoes.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 20:25:12 »

I used to like starbucks and Borders together. Nice coffee with a book or magazine is so much better than being run over by teenage mothers with pushchairs.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 21:15:14 »

I used to like starbucks and Borders together. Nice coffee with a book or magazine is so much better than being run over by teenage mothers with pushchairs.

I agree 100% on all counts Luci!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Talk Talk

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 22:14:36 »

Borders have gone into administration btw.

Seems like they saw it coming by selling off the Swindon Orbital lease to stave it off presumably.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 23:16:46 »

I don't get this Starbuck's crap...I got dragged into one by my ex-missus recently, in some shopping mall in the Home Counties...what a pile of soulless shit. Paying over the odds for a cup of coffee with a stupid name.

Think it might be that birds like them, because it gives them a chance to sit down after getting tired,walking about a bit, wearing silly shoes.

So what's wrong with the pub?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: