Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Signing - Alan O Brien  (Read 16217 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 21:23:08 »

Anybody remember a friendly at the CG v Hibs circa 1990, I know I was there, but can't remember much, if anything about it...I know we didn't win.

I suppose Noughty Nine, would have been able to provide rail and bus timetables, prices etc for the burger kiosk had it been at Easter Road.
If memory serves me right we drew 2-2 a bit of a better result than the 5 or 6 -1 drubbing we got from Real Sociedad a couple of years earlier / later.
Do you rememmer the pre season friendly with FC Roda Kerkrade in 78/79. They had 2 World Cup finalists playing for them -Dick Naninga who scored in the final and the goalie.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 21:38:24 »

i doubt you will be in it very long.Vlad needs to get those world cup stars in he keeps promising to give you a chance.
p.s i thoroughly enjoyed our unbeaten run against you in the league this season,2 wins and 2 draws  against the so called big team.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Come on fellas, this isn't the place for Edinburgh derby banter.........up the Gers  Cheesy
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 22:24:20 »

i doubt you will be in it very long.Vlad needs to get those world cup stars in he keeps promising to give you a chance.
p.s i thoroughly enjoyed our unbeaten run against you in the league this season,2 wins and 2 draws  against the so called big team.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We finished 3rd behind the old firm. Your shambolic bunch finished 8th or something. Wee team, wee cup, Big Team Big cup!! You are the Oxford of Scottish football, woeful and Aids ridden!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 22:25:58 »

chuckle
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 02:54:57 »

You thought it was a tattoo on his arm, this is Alan O'Brien's cousin.

http://www.cinematicwallpaper.com/movie-pictures/wallpapers/Rise_of_the_Silver_Surfer_wallpaper/Rise_of_the_Silver_Surfer_the_thing.jpg
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 03:39:56 »

stripes - mown in - fuck off they're painted on

Mown, mown, mown ... it's the Swindon way.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #111 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 08:27:42 »

Mown, mown, mown ... it's the Swindon way.

Excellent work sir!
spider

« Reply #112 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:02:39 »

We finished 3rd behind the old firm. Your shambolic bunch finished 8th or something. Wee team, wee cup, Big Team Big cup!! You are the Oxford of Scottish football, woeful and Aids ridden!!

aids ridden! thats not nice Bob. But on the subject i hope the only GAY in scottish football doesnt catch it,that will be calum Elliot, Hearts centre forward, check out his dance with his boyfriend on you tube  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Cheesy calums the tall one
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:04:12 by spider » Logged
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:13:30 »

If memory serves me right we drew 2-2 a bit of a better result than the 5 or 6 -1 drubbing we got from Real Sociedad a couple of years earlier / later.
Do you rememmer the pre season friendly with FC Roda Kerkrade in 78/79. They had 2 World Cup finalists playing for them -Dick Naninga who scored in the final and the goalie.

I remember it from the point of view of reading about it...wasn't there though, travelling then.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:25:34 »

aids ridden! thats not nice Bob. But on the subject i hope the only GAY in scottish football doesnt catch it,that will be calum Elliot, Hearts centre forward, check out his dance with his boyfriend on you tube  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Cheesy calums the tall one

Christ almighty Spider...... let this be a lesson to all footballers.....(or anyone in the public eye) don't ever ever film yourself dancing with another geezer..... the ammunition this must give the terraces.....

Do you think we could find footage somewhere of Joey Bumchump doing a nice rumba???
gorGAYhearts

« Reply #115 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:28:57 »

spider, why do you have to knock hearts. you hibby's are just  homophobic  Angry
gorGAYhearts

« Reply #116 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:37:27 »

spider's got a point bob. hibs did the business in the league and if it wasn't for berra cheating ( i'm still ashamed now ) then they would have done us in the cup aswell. vlad's promises never come to fruit. divers off to burnley this friday for £1.2 M. that leaves us with pub players. i think we'll go out of europe at the first hurdle. relegation is a strong possibilty this season  Crying
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:43:53 »

Wow, this thread is now turning into an Edinburgh rivalry discussion..... my big question is which ground can I see from the air when landing at Edinburgh airport, just as you bank across the sea on final approach??

I thought I could see green seats but I couldnt quite make it out....

(I vote to get this thread moved to the 'Edinburgh Football, Discuss' section.... )
gorGAYhearts

« Reply #118 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:47:29 »

Wow, this thread is now turning into an Edinburgh rivalry discussion..... my big question is which ground can I see from the air when landing at Edinburgh airport, just as you bank across the sea on final approach??

I thought I could see green seats but I couldnt quite make it out....

(I vote to get this thread moved to the 'Edinburgh Football, Discuss' section.... )

that will be Easter Road ( Hibs ). it's a pretty good stadium apart from the east stand but i believe they're going to build a new east stand by the end off the year. Tynecastle is a little embarrassing i'm afraid.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 20:51:19 »

spider, why do you have to knock hearts. you hibby's are just  homophobic  Angry

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: