Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Signing - Alan O Brien  (Read 16222 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 14:54:54 »

so we've signed a white macca

White Shakes!! Doh

Clems Army!
spider

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 15:03:18 »

That's cos he's saving his scoring exploits for us !  Yes

i honestly hope he does as i think hibs fans would like to see a change in his fortunes. Yes
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 15:11:20 »

I heard he's looking forward to playing in front of some big crowds like the buzz of Yeovil away.  Cheesy
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 15:23:19 »

I can safely tell you that Alan o Brien was one of the worst players ever to pull on a Hibs jersey.He must be the only winger that cant beat a man,never has a plan b,ie always the bye line and never tries to cut inside.Defenders have it easy playing against him.He has great pace but all too often it leads to nowhere,in fact when he started on one of his lung bursting runs most folk in the stadium used to shout "open the doors and let him out".As an attacking winger he has never scored a single goal.

Hibs fan.

p.s Bob, mixu has been shown the door at Hibs.  Smiley

Yuck, we now have 2 Hobos on this forum!

Hope you enjoy watching Hearts in the Europa Cup this season, I thoroughly enjoyed knocking you out of the Scottish Cup at Fester Road last season!

Don't forget to take your pegs on the way out!

Wink

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 15:59:59 »

Which reminds me, why did Northampton let him go?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8138203.stm

Looks like it's a regular thing at Northampton.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 16:03:22 »

I saw that earlier, crazy!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 16:43:47 »

I can safely tell you that Alan o Brien was one of the worst players ever to pull on a Hibs jersey.He must be the only winger that cant beat a man,never has a plan b,ie always the bye line and never tries to cut inside.Defenders have it easy playing against him.He has great pace but all too often it leads to nowhere,in fact when he started on one of his lung bursting runs most folk in the stadium used to shout "open the doors and let him out".As an attacking winger he has never scored a single goal.

Hibs fan.

p.s Bob, mixu has been shown the door at Hibs.  Smiley

Sounds like Don Heath to me...he did alright for us though.
Spencer_White

« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:55:59 »

Its just a relief to Scottish fans slagging off our new players and not our new manager. That was much worse!

To be honest we werent expecting a glowing reference from you Hibbee's. Its pretty obvious he hasnt hit it off up there.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 18:08:16 »

Just watched the O'Brien interview on STFC World.... and I'll tell you what looked cool - the sponsors board behind him.... it looks ace with fifa10, EA Sports and FOURFOURTWO plastered all over it.... professional stuff....

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 18:16:36 »

"Former Oxford United manager Graham Rix is among the coaching team at the academy."

This made me laugh!
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 19:14:39 »

I have noticed in the background of the pictures of AOB on the official site that the grass on the pitch has fully grown, not only this but it appears to have stripes mown in to it.

NOT ONLY THAT, but the stripes run from goal-line to goal-line.

If we have stripes like that for 1st team matches then I for one shall be pleased.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 19:41:02 »

stripes - mown in - fuck off they're painted on
spider

« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 19:55:52 »

Yuck, we now have 2 Hobos on this forum!

Hope you enjoy watching Hearts in the Europa Cup this season, I thoroughly enjoyed knocking you out of the Scottish Cup at Fester Road last season!

Don't forget to take your pegs on the way out!

Wink

i doubt you will be in it very long.Vlad needs to get those world cup stars in he keeps promising to give you a chance.
p.s i thoroughly enjoyed our unbeaten run against you in the league this season,2 wins and 2 draws  against the so called big team.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 20:05:13 »

Anybody remember a friendly at the CG v Hibs circa 1990, I know I was there, but can't remember much, if anything about it...I know we didn't win.

I suppose Noughty Nine, would have been able to provide rail and bus timetables, prices etc for the burger kiosk had it been at Easter Road.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 20:32:49 »

Anybody remember a friendly at the CG v Hibs circa 1990, I know I was there, but can't remember much, if anything about it...I know we didn't win.

I suppose Noughty Nine, would have been able to provide rail and bus timetables, prices etc for the burger kiosk had it been at Easter Road.
Haggis Reg, not burgers!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: