Pages: 1 ... 2747 2748 2749 [2750]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 5100860 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #41235 on: Today at 12:57:48 »

According to the Football Oracle via Twitter Luton have made Swindon an offer for Mr. Twine which has unsurprisingly been turned down.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #41236 on: Today at 13:53:51 »

Never league 1 quality. I remember when he played against us for Hereford after Di Canio let him go and he just spent the whole game trying and failing to kick our players.
Dexter Morgan

Ignore
« Reply #41237 on: Today at 14:29:28 »

I think its telling that an ex player gets linked to us and is instantly written off as he didn't look too good in his first spell with us, with Evans a spell that was 10 years ago who has since played 320+ games at professional level, even if its a low level.

Players can indeed get better after leaving Swindon, who would have thought we would welcome back Twine when he went out on loan at the start of the season or even Billy Bodin or even Ben Tozer, both if which didn't really look that good before they left us but most fans would want them back again now.

A lot of water under the bridge since he left.

Typical Swindon fans writing off potential new signings without knowing anything about them other than too young, too old, used to be rubbish, not good enough goal rate etc etc.

Lets back them and see how they play over a few games before we write them off.

I would give everything to feel nothing again.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #41238 on: Today at 14:33:53 »

I think its telling that an ex player gets linked to us and is instantly written off as he didn't look too good in his first spell with us, with Evans a spell that was 10 years ago who has since played 320+ games at professional level, even if its a low level.

Players can indeed get better after leaving Swindon, who would have thought we would welcome back Twine when he went out on loan at the start of the season or even Billy Bodin or even Ben Tozer, both if which didn't really look that good before they left us but most fans would want them back again now.

A lot of water under the bridge since he left.

Typical Swindon fans writing off potential new signings without knowing anything about them other than too young, too old, used to be rubbish, not good enough goal rate etc etc.

Lets back them and see how they play over a few games before we write them off.
Spot on.
Pages: 1 ... 2747 2748 2749 [2750]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: