Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: because it's not racist to oppose mass immigration and political correctness  (Read 10639 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:25:46 »

I would have thugoht its every Englishman's birthright to think whatever they want. I don't like the BNP but if someone wants to support them then its down to individual choice
Woosh! Need any help getting down off that high horse? Smiley
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #76 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:27:05 »

Racism / corruption - depends on your poison. The thing is that the mainstream parties have proven themselves unworthy. The protest vote will happen. Don't forget you don't have to be racist to vote BNP - just misguided or doing the protest vote. We're in dangerous territory at the moment.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #77 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:32:31 »

Paul - not aware of a high horse but going into work and 2 bottles of wine may have dulled my humour tonight.

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:32:51 »

most people wont bother to  vote.a no show rahter than protest vote i reckon
Talk Talk

« Reply #79 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:38:25 »

most people wont bother to  vote.a no show rahter than protest vote i reckon

I'm spoiling my ballot paper. I will scrawl "fuck the EU, get us out" across it.

I suggest you all do the same.
Talk Talk

« Reply #80 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:42:57 »

High horse or not, you can't deny any political party the right the campaign and the voters the right to vote for them. In our supposed democracy.

I won't vote for them, but I think they will get a shedload of support in the Euros and the next General Election. It will show the dissatisfaction with the shit that we call political parties that we have now and fair play.

Bring it on.

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:47:52 »

they said that last time about the bnp.it didn't happen.
as for spoiloing vortes.i have considered it,but a spoiledvote wnt chang anything
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #82 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:51:23 »

But the BNP have made gains in the recent elections, particularly the local elections hence the agro over the possibility of Nick Hitler meeting the Queen
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:53:21 »

they said that last time about the bnp.it didn't happen.
as for spoiloing vortes.i have considered it,but a spoiledvote wnt chang anything

yeah one minor thing being we are five years on, and the mood regarding politics and politicians is a tad different

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 22:54:56 »

i'm not referring to general elections
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 23:06:33 »

Paul - not aware of a high horse but going into work and 2 bottles of wine may have dulled my humour tonight.
Nah, don't worry about it (funnily enough I'm in broadly the same state, except it's 1 bottle and I'm STILL working - oh the joys of the global information age!). I actually hadn't intended to get involved in this thread and I'd just been responding to some discussion a few pages back about the suitability of the thread title (in terms of it echoing BNP propaganda) so i thought I's suggest a more suitable alternative. For the record, of course anyone who's entitled to vote is perfectly entitled to support whoever they wish, that is their democratic right. As it is mine to suggest that they're either Nazis or fucking idiots if they vote BNP.
Talk Talk

« Reply #86 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 23:11:32 »

Nah, don't worry about it (funnily enough I'm in broadly the same state, except it's 1 bottle and I'm STILL working - oh the joys of the global information age!)

I thought you drank man's beer?

Gayer.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #87 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 23:13:36 »

Fair play but get started on bottle number 2 - you haven't got enough typos in there yet. I've had enough today. Barbecue tomorrow. Beer, wine, and pigs, cows and chickens connective tissue - lovely.  
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 23:16:09 »

I thought you drank man's beer?

Gayer.
You fucking wish
flammableBen

« Reply #89 on: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 23:18:41 »

I was going to limit myself to half a bottle of wine tonight but it's nearly all gone.

I'm also on the barbecue tomorrow. Hope the weather holds out. Few mates rounds, half of which don't drink, more for me. Should be good.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: