Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: because it's not racist to oppose mass immigration and political correctness  (Read 10441 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #90 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 05:15:58 »

Did we not have a similar discussion recently?

I might start a new thread on religion as a distraction.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 06:36:26 »

Police figures show that a massively disspraportionate number of rapes in the UK are commited by immigrants. 1 in 3 in London.

Whats your source for that statistic?
flammableBen

« Reply #92 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 09:36:57 »

Isn't it one of those statistics where the population of Greater London is made up of about 30% non-british residents anyway, so in fact those nasty immigrants aren't really more likely to go about raping you?

I'm sure you'd find much higher rape committing correlations with other social demographics. Stuff like 'grew up in poverty', 'abused as child' and 'uneducated'. They don't seem to make as good targets as blame the foreigners though.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 09:39:33 »

Great...get cracking then Red.
flammableBen

« Reply #94 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 09:42:08 »

Dooo it.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 09:56:56 »

I'd very much like to know the source of that 1 in 3 stat.
Spencer_White

« Reply #96 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 10:14:55 »

It was in the Sun last week.
flammableBen

« Reply #97 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 10:20:30 »

I found an express article.
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/93550

It doesn't really go into much detail though.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 10:28:29 »

It was in the Sun last week.
I think you might have rather undermined the authority of your source there
Spencer_White

« Reply #99 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 10:34:47 »

Isn't it one of those statistics where the population of Greater London is made up of about 30% non-british residents anyway, so in fact those nasty immigrants aren't really more likely to go about raping you?

I'm sure you'd find much higher rape committing correlations with other social demographics. Stuff like 'grew up in poverty', 'abused as child' and 'uneducated'. They don't seem to make as good targets as blame the foreigners though.

I agree with you. I think the true number of foreigners in Greater London probably is a third or more. But what are the official figures for foreigners in London? The government will not admit to how many immigrants they have let into the country.

I wonder what the number of rapes Somalians commit in Britain per head of population? Its pretty obvious that there is a problem with the way they treat women in their own country, so why do we let them in? If you think that is racist then tough, Britain comes first.
flammableBen

« Reply #100 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 10:42:21 »

I think 31% is the official 2006 statistic although I can't find it again now. If the real number is higher doesn't that make foreigners less likely to commit rape?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #101 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 11:05:38 »

I know loads of people who's families originally migrated to Britain and they are some lovely people who have good solid family values and have often been more neighbourly than the other folk. I've also heard stories of such people committing crimes. Clearly you get your good and bad apples in whatever demographic. There is no rigid policy which can be put in place to avoid persecuting people who are going to bring something to the country.

The building I go to get accountancy tuition next to Reading station also houses some sort of course for people on jobs seekers. I think the idea is they turn up and receive tips for interviews and creating CVs/filling out job applications, as well as build skills to use in day to day employment. They get sent there otherwise they don't get job seekers. I'd say 80% or more of these people are the lowest of society. They turn up drinking special brew, they smoke weed in the breaks and basically don't want to work. My point is not of existing policy etc., but to point out that a lot of the jobs which are being 'stolen' from 'us' are not so because there are unemployed people who just don't want to work full stop.

The BNP targets specific groups of people and is quite clearly racist. If the shoe was on the other foot it wouldn't be right either i.e. white British being targeted. I still can't get my head round some of the arguments that the BNP or people use to justify the fact they don't want specific races of people in this country. Frankly, if you don't want particular types of people residing in this country because you don't like them, you should damn well say so instead of making up some bullshit and towing the I don't have a mainline view, don't hate me for it line.
Spencer_White

« Reply #102 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 11:19:15 »

Yes Ben it would.

The best article I ever read on immigration was the editorial of the Perth Times (in Australia) when I was out there. It said that in the 1970's the Labour government provided asylum to thousands of Lebanese. Before hand they had a panel of experts commision a report on how the Lebanese would adapt to Australian life. The report said the Lebanese would not take up Australian values, they would not integrate and they would retain their own cultures and beliefs, some of which were not compatable with Australian law or society. The Australian government let them in anyway. 30 years later they are still having the same problems with their Lebanese community.

The point was that when considering who to let into your country you have to make generalisations based on nationality as to who is suitable and who isnt. When you think about it, that is racist. To make negative generalisations on people based on where they come could be a definition of racism?

But for me, Britain is too important for that not be done. Its unfortunate, but it is the only way to keep our country culturally the same. The same cultures that have made our country great in the first place.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #103 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 11:26:16 »

So what's wrong with Eastern Europeans then? Again, I know plenty which have integrated into Britain and are good, honest and hardworking. There are also some which have taken to criminal activities. I simply can't tar all with the same brush. Plus the women are lovely and Polish bread tastes great.

Here's an idea, instead of turning away everyone from a specific country/area, perhaps better policing would take away more crime. Plus, it would weed out the existing occupants who are a scourge on society.
Spencer_White

« Reply #104 on: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 11:31:50 »

Thats the key. Will the Polish integrate? Yes. Its been proven that they will from the many that came around the time of WW2.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: