Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question and debate with Ironside  (Read 42792 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 23:57:28 »

From a previous response, I presume your dividing line for foreign and British (therefore acceptable as I'm also assuming you appear to be ok with a racial difference, just not a nationality difference) is birth.  What happens if the parent (non british immigrant) of a British born child commits a crime, would you deport them?

Also, do you accept a difference between the following:

Immigration - controlled on the basis of at the very least jobs etc
Assylum
Illegal assylum - i.e no real evidence of such

And if you do, do you accept the 1st one will happen in varying numbers both ways dependent on the economy here and elsewhere (we also have migration to other countries), the 2nd can often be a matter of life and death and provding proper EU quotas are used this is acceptable, and the 3rd is the only reason to "send people home".

I know I said a quick pint and a take-away but it turned out to be 4 pints and 4 chasers and a take-away, so you'll forgive me if it takes a while to digest you question...

1) They are are an imiigrant and they've commited a crime if I read your through some slightly hazey eyes and therefore, they should be deported, We have enoughh of our own criminals without taking on other countries criminals.

2) As I think you're aware, there is no legal requirement under the relavent conventions for the UK to take on "asylum seekers" from anywhere other than the neighbouring countries. Asylum seekers should "seek asylum in the NEAREST safe country" On a practical level however, I accept that we should accept SOME, but not all, "Asylum seekers". They should be made to work however and spend their time doing an fb and dossing on benefits. I will also add that I don't give care if they are a rocket scientist or a bog cleaner, they pay their way or they fuck off.

I don't accept EU jursitication over UK immigration policy if that was the final part of your question (it may or may not be but I got bored with it).

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:00:22 »

I'd suggest it's probably along these lines:

That's from the BNP constitution - the section on who's allowed to be a member.

So my question is: if you're not a racist, why are you a member of a party who's very constitution is explicitly racist? And was founded by, and for is still led by convicted racists?

Because if you put their perceived racism aside, they are the party that most closely reflects my views on a great many of the improtant issues that this country faces.

I should also add that I'm a former member and I simply couldn't be arsed to renew my membership.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
red socks

« Reply #62 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:01:08 »

look through the posts on these forums and you'll find at least one of those in 90% of posts

yeah thats true - most of it light hearted though, i think ironside is more committed to being offensive
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:01:16 »

Cathedral chedder 2 for 3 quid fucking bargain

I prefer the tasty blue cheeses. There's a good Danish one down the Co-Op, I forget the name.

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:02:05 »

No he was crap, really quick, and he didn't call me after  Eek
That's because you're fucking ugly and he was off his face sweetheart.

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:05:15 »

If you work on the basis that "blacks" can legally enter the country as they come thruogh the front door etc and that the next generation have the same rights as the average "English" citizen then if you or your kin were attacked by a second generation "black" would you feel any different than if you or your kin were attacked by an "English" person? Shoud the punishments be the same or diffrent?

All British citizens should be afforded the full protection of the law. "race" does not come into it the equation.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #66 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:09:31 »

Yes, but I'm talking here about your feeling as an individual not the way the legal system handles it. Would you feel wors if a "black" caused harm to you or yor kin than if an "English" person dod so?
Talk Talk

« Reply #67 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:09:48 »

I think Ironside's stance is to be applauded to be honest.

Although you may think differently, everybody is allowed their own thoughts, political allegiances and party memberships (even is lapsed) under law.

Even if I, you or next door's dog disagree with him, there's no place for shouting him down just because of what he believes.

The BNP is not illegal and nor should it be made so. When we get to that we surely will be in a true communitarian state.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #68 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:16:24 »

In my view its not be applauded nor derided. I'd like to understand rather than just slag off because he holds a different view to me. The TEF mafiosa seem quite willing to gang up and shout down anything they dont' agree with and the majority go along with it whilst accusing those who want to try and understand as being receptive to the victim card they perceive as Ironside playing. .
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #69 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:19:23 »

Talk talk - can I say that to fit into the mindset of the TEF I think you are a cunt even though I've never spoken to you or met you.
Talk Talk

« Reply #70 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:22:03 »

Talk talk - can I say that to fit into the mindset of the TEF I think you are a cunt even though I've never spoken to you or met you.

I would say that is a fair assessment of the ethos.

Cheesy
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #71 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:24:23 »

That's not to say you are not indeed a cunt but that I can make no objective statement.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #72 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:24:48 »

Do you think a British Citizen shouldn't be allowed to live overseas, say if they are retiring?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:25:14 »

Because if you put their perceived racism aside, they are the party that most closely reflects my views on a great many of the improtant issues that this country faces.

I should also add that I'm a former member and I simply couldn't be arsed to renew my membership.
Their "perceived racism" is their sole point. Do you agree with the following statement (again taken from the constitution, in the section headed "Statement of Principles" - ie this is the very core of what the party you wish to be in government stands for):

The British National Party stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic
character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of racial
integration between British and non-European peoples.

And from the same section, this is the BNP's policy on immigration. Is it a fair summary of yours?

It is therefore committed
to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by
legal changes, negotiation and consent, the overwhelmingly white makeup of the
British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948.
Talk Talk

« Reply #74 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 00:26:43 »

That's not to say you are not indeed a cunt but that I can make no objective statement.

Oh, cunt it is for sure.

Grade A. Premier, First Class, Top Drawer, erm surprisingly I have run out of superlatives...

He he
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: