Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Smith to City  (Read 6957 times)
red macca

« Reply #60 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:53:29 »

if we are honest we are all gonna have our own opinions on what happens at this club and we all think we know a bit more than the next man i just think some players get more praise than they deserve and others get more stick than they deserve
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 12:59:14 »

Fucking hell, some of you are being a bit rabid over this  :shock:

I can't say much else but if Smith does choose to leave, I'll wish him luck, just as I have done with every player bar Mooney. I don't care about City.
Melksham Red

« Reply #62 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 13:01:31 »

There's nothing like a good debate.
red macca

« Reply #63 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 13:02:23 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Fucking hell, some of you are being a bit rabid over this  :shock:

I can't say much else but if Smith does choose to leave, I'll wish him luck, just as I have done with every player bar Mooney. I don't care about City.
Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank yeah well it happens dont it when people have different opinions Soapy Tit Wank  end of the day i want us to do aswell as the next supporter does
Spencer_White

« Reply #64 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 13:12:44 »

There's nothing like a sentence with a full stop at the end.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 13:13:59 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
There's nothing like a sentence with a full stop at the end.

Unless of course its a question, no? Wink
Barry Potter

« Reply #66 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 13:14:43 »

Quote from: "deanored"
Quote from: "Barry Potter"
Quote from: "deanored"
Quote from: "Barry Potter"
Quote from: "Melksham Red"

thats right lets blame king and the board as usuall fuck it let them bankrupt the club for greedy bastards like smith who played well 2nd half coz he knew he was out of contract would city and wednesday be offering if he was still on our bench would they bollocks he was trying for himself not the club,on the other hand you duke who gives his all for this club even if its not good enough least he tries and yet he will get slated week in week out its a fuckin joke,and before anyone says anything my personal opinion of duke is he isnt good enough but i respect the bloke for effort hope smith fucks off

Spot on. And don't apologise for having an opinion either. If someone disagrees then fuck em.

Yes even if the opinion is utter bollocks, someone can still have their say.

Deanored, of course, like all footballers he was trying primarily for himself (whilst at the same time preventing the team finishing about 20th),his whole future was on the line. What the fuck else would he do? Not try?   :roll:

I hope Smith stays but if he doesn't I wish him well where ever he ends up (even City).
the point im making is he couldnt give a fuck whether we finished 20th or 12the

And you know this because? You don't, you're just talking crap mate.

Of course he wanted a move away, he didn't really have any choice, King said he wouldn't be getting a new contract long ago. Obviously things have changed and he's been offered one but no one here knows the details of it, anyone would seriously think about moving to another club if they have offers. Gone are the days (did they ever really exist?) where players must be "in love" with the club, that's bollocks and not the way the world works.

But still, lets hope he stays Beers.
And you know this because? You don't, you're just talking crap mate Of course he wanted a move away...im talking crap you just answered your own question you prick i know he couldnt care where we finished coz he has no intentions of staying i aint no fool i know how football works....Gone are the days (did they ever really exist?) where players must be "in love" with the club, that's bollocks and not the way the world works you say well dont come out and say you love the club and fans and want to stay if you have no intention

I still believe he cared where we finish (although I agree I'm just guessing like you), even if he'd made his mind up to leave. If he's as ultra selfish as you think then it looks better for him if the team finishes as high as possible.

From what I can make out, your criticising Smith for looking out for himself although you also accept that this is how the world works?
red macca

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, May 22, 2005, 13:32:02 »

im not criticising him for that i am criticsing him for the big long speech he gave us about how much he cares,of course he,s got to think of himself but dont use the fans a club in a way to get what you want.parkin is prime example we all know what he wants he makes it clear smith and not just him say they want to stay when we know they dont .(or think we know)if my other posts suggest anything different sorry but like everyone says this is a forum for debate Cheesy
McLovin

« Reply #68 on: Monday, May 23, 2005, 10:16:36 »

Every player we lose because of poor contracts is down solely to our board. I will blame no-one else but them.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, May 23, 2005, 10:22:27 »

I believe some of the blame needs to be directed at the majority of the 200,000 people that live in this town of ours and don't give a flying fuck about the club.  These people who failed to support the club since the Premiership days need to take as much as the flack as the board.  If we had semi decent attendances we'd have the income to pay the players a decent wage.
Piemonte

« Reply #70 on: Monday, May 23, 2005, 10:29:09 »

I'll understand his (and Heywood's) reasons for joining city, but its not going to stop me giving them a load of shit next season.

I'll just feel better that way when we're fighting relegation.
McLovin

« Reply #71 on: Monday, May 23, 2005, 10:30:06 »

True.  Where are a lot of the so-called fans?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, May 23, 2005, 10:34:04 »

You mean the fucking cunts who made most of our lives misery by queung up for Play off tickets last year.  Funny there were no queues this year eh?  These football fans really fuck me off, Swindon potentially could be without a league team in a few years and these people just don't seem to give a shit.  As long as Liverpool beat Milan on Wednesday, or Arsenal won the cup, that's all that counts.  What a load of fucking shit.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, May 23, 2005, 10:59:56 »

I blame the council, Rikki Hunt, Brian Hillier, Terry Brady, Grant Smith, Grant Smith's dad, Sandy Gray, inland revenue, Bristol city for trying to sign Smith, John Gorman, Steve McMahon, Colin Todd, Neil Ruddock, Bristol City for calling the derby game off, Jason Drysdale, Joey Beachamp, Adrian Whitbread, Mark Robinson and most of all Lifetime Red. I think the blame has to rest squarely at their feet.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, May 23, 2005, 11:07:02 »

And the romans and the people's front of Judea surely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: