Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Franchise.  (Read 30906 times)

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 12:33:41 »

what does 'neither have got us relegated' mean then?

i'd take him over all our defenders right now.he was maybe to young to captain a poor side,but he's a good player nonetheless.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 12:36:35 »

none of the other players mentioned have captain a relegated Swindon team?

He was a rubbish player, in a rubbish team, in a rubbish defence and he was a rubbish captain.

He probably was too young to be captain, he was hardly a leader. Probably the most silent captain you will ever not hear. Making him captain was just one of the million mistakes that made that season fucking awful.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 12:39:54 »

o'hanlon should never have been captain in 05/06, he was too inexperienced, completely silent and lacked any leadership qualities.

you can't really blame him for that though
flammableBen

« Reply #63 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 12:43:36 »

you're going to a game?

i wanted to go because it's franchise. now i don't because i don't want to see us get dicked.

Yeah. Got a mates season ticket.

flammableBen

« Reply #64 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 12:48:18 »

Come and sit with me youth.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 12:52:42 »

I popped on to their forum this morning and one of their posters was going on about the 'great' atmosphere at the CG and how it'll be good to go to a proper football ground.
Or indeed a proper football club, with proper fans. Meh to O'Hanlon, tbh more disappointed with Wilson's comments about Wankyman's "vision". Vision of soulless plastic clubs, franchised as family entertainment hubs, you can keep it. Hate this lot, hate their chairman, hate their "fans", hate their very existence. And sadly suspect our players don't understand why it's more important to beat these club-stealing scum possibly more than any other this season and if they don't put in the effort to reflect that I'll hate them too
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 12:57:12 »

Come and sit with me youth.
if i go, my dad is paying so i ought to sit with him. my dole scum income won't cover a football ticket Sad
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 13:05:30 »

none of the other players mentioned have captain a relegated Swindon team?

He was a rubbish player, in a rubbish team, in a rubbish defence and he was a rubbish captain.

He probably was too young to be captain, he was hardly a leader. Probably

Rubbish is a bit strong, but certainly very average. It was extremely obvious that was the case when Ady Williams came into the team the next season and showed how it should be done (despite being nearly clapped out). 

O'Hanlon deserves all the shit he'll get after his comments. Maybe a positive atmosphere would be preferable, but it's better than no atmosphere at all.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 13:39:39 »

This is where we will be at 4.55 p.m.

pride_of_wilts

« Reply #69 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 14:25:56 »

Team

Brezovan
Amankwaah
Morrison
Greer
Vincent
Mcnamee
Nalis
Timlin
Kanu
Cox
Paynter

Subs

P.Smith
Ifil
Sturrock
Marshall
Razak
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 14:31:32 »

Following on from the above...

TOWN (4-4-2): Peter Brezovan; Kevin Amankwaah, Sean Morrison, Gordon Greer (c), Jamie Vincent; Hal Robson-Kanu, Michael Timlin, Lilian Nalis, Anthony McNamee; Billy Paynter, Simon Cox.

Subs: Phil Smith, Jerel Ifil, Mark Marshall, Blair Sturrock, Hamdi Razak.

Franchise (4-5-1): Willy Gueret; Shaun Cummings, Sean O'Hanlon, Jude Stirling, Dean Lewington (c); Sam Baldock, Alan Navarro, Peter Leven, Luke Chadwick, Jemal Johnson; Aaron Wilbraham.

Subs: Nathan Abbey, Carl Regan, ALi Gerba, Flavien Belson, Daniel Powell.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 14:32:57 »

It doesn't really matter whether O'Hanlon was a "good player" or a "good Captain" or whatever-he insulted this club and thats the end of it,he is a cunt of the highest order and I get a lot of pleasure from jeering the bloke.fuck him and his "big club"

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 14:34:08 »

We look strong on paper, unfortunately we play like we're made of paper too much.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 14:35:53 »

3 attacking players on the bench this week, with Kanu and McNamee both starting. Good to see some positive intent. Not so sure about Nalis starting but I'll give him a chance before I complain!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 14:40:52 »

Cant see us winning with a centre mid of Nalis and Timmy.Hope I'm wrong.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: