Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Franchise.  (Read 30097 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 09:38:56 »

If your parading your league cup trophey today, your players are going to be all fired up. I think we could lose this today and I wouldn't be suprised if it's an O'hanlon OG

Hopefully.

But not until the summer.

It's All Good..............
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 09:44:42 »

fucking hell even im going to this one.

that means we'll lose i think
dell boy

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 09:57:27 »

fucking hell even im going to this one.

that means we'll lose i think
I thought you were a lucky charm, I remember you being to a winning game this season.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:01:11 »

This is the first Saturday game I've been to since December 20th.

We can get something out of this game. We have done well against the "better" teams.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:02:09 »

The Franchise's last visit to the CG in 06/07...seems like a distant dream.

We were top of the league, a pleasant balmy early September evening and we had a midfield of Ince Evans and Weston.  8000+ in and we claw the game back, after JP McGovern had given them the lead with a tidy finish.

2 pens, do it for us, the first after a surge from Ince into the box....when was the last time any of our midfield got into the opposition box from open play?

Second a mazy run from Andy Caton, takes about 5 Dongs out of the game until he was upended.

Sadly it was a mirage....what becomes of the broken hearted?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:07:02 »

I appear to be with the majority, it will take a massive turn round in attitude from our players to get a result today, a draw perhaps.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:15:18 »

I've had a good feeling since the Cheltenham game that we are going to win today. It wouldn't be Swindon to fail to beat Cheltenham and Hartlepool and then not beat one of the better teams in the league. 2-1 Swindon today. Plenty of stick for that cunt O'Hanlon from the TE as well. Roll on 3 o'clock.
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:20:59 »

Andy D’Urso is the Ref today. There will certainly be some controversy during the game!

I have a good feeling about today. Will be interesting to see DW's team selection, especially in the middle of the park.

How many Franchise fans are expected today?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:25:21 »

I want to say I'm feeling confident about today, but I've done that before and we've ended up losing.

I think the players now know in no uncertain terms that their arses are in the firing line after DW read them the riot act after the Cheltenham game. Lets hope that transfers onto the pitch.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:28:26 »

Andy D’Urso is the Ref today. There will certainly be some controversy during the game!

I have a good feeling about today. Will be interesting to see DW's team selection, especially in the middle of the park.

Oh no he's not is he? Shit i forgot it was FA Cup weekend! Well we deserve some luck for once with refs so let's hope he sends O'Hanlon for an early bath.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:33:47 »

durso is probably the biggest factor today.

this other than brighton is the one game all year i want to win.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:42:57 »

He did one of our games earlier in the season, at home, could easily have sent Brez off but chose not to.  Thought he had a good game that day, cannot be any worse than that cunt against Hartlepool.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:44:15 »

Why do I keep going out on Friday nights and being massively hungover for matchday. Stoopid axs.

Anyhoo, win win win win win. It's the fucking franchise.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 10:49:33 »

I wish I could be fired up about this but I'm not. :-/

Just hope we don't lose against the dongs. A win would see me very happy indeed!

Spencer_White

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 11:04:31 »

COME ON LETS DO THESE!!!!

LETS GET PISSED!!!!

Honestly though I do feel strangely excited about today. About the first time Ive been excited all season. Because it actually means something now. Its going to force these players (who like middle of the table football and collect their cheques on the 1st of the month, thank you very much) to actually try.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: