Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Washing machines  (Read 9682 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, July 20, 2009, 21:54:42 »

That is utterly fantastic. The TEF is obviously regarded as having a high impact on consumer choice.
What with this and the N Massacussets boating freedom campaign, the sinister hidden hand of the TEF is starting to spread its influence far beyond the confines of Third Division football. We are the new Illuminati!
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 10:00:50 »

Instead of starting another boring as shit topic, can anyone recommend someone to fix our washer/dryer?
It seems to wash OK, but doesn't heat up the water any more and the dryer doesn't heat up either, so I guess it's a probably just a fuse or something. I don't know where to start and would rather get someone who knows what they're doing to take a look.

Ta.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 10:19:31 »

Assuming you live in Swindon there is a shop on Manchester Road called Grace Electrical who repair that sort of thing there or can come out.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 10:22:54 »

OK, cheers (Yeah, I live in Swindon).
I'll contact them and see what they say.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 10:29:14 »

Assuming you live in Swindon there is a shop on Manchester Road called Grace Electrical who repair that sort of thing there or can come out.

I'd always been a big fan of Grace, until my last visit, when they sold me the wrong thermostat for my cooker, when I put the bugger in it quite literally blew up, and tripped out the circuit.

I'd taken the old one down, and was told the replacement they had although not looking quite the same would do the job.

I trust people like them so a bit disappointed...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: